𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

It was slightly pouring before (y/n) left the Todoroki house hold. The large gate closed and she made a run for it, booking it home. She didn't think of using the train nor bus, all she thought she had to do was get the hell away from here.

What just happened? That was an illusion, right? Was that Todoroki's father? Was that man the number two hero!?

She ran and ran and ran tiny bits of tears forming around her (e/c) eyes. Nothing too dramatic just a few sniffles. After a while of running, she realized she was far enough... but her friend wasn't okay. Truth is she was scared, but she wanted to save her friend. She thought; What if he's going to hurt him more since she was just there to 'pick up her notebook' what if he was going to hurt him or the others later if Toya, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto didn't live up to his ideals..?

What if... he was hurting them before (y/n) even met Toya?

After a lot of running, (y/n) was tired and the girl got on the bus, body slightly shacking from what she just witnessed. How would she greet Toya the next day, like nothing happened? Or would she confront him about this? What was the right move? She thought about today and tomorrow on the bus ride home, arriving in about 10-15 minutes.

All of this was still on her mind though, she couldn't think of anything else. Was the number two pro hero a damn abuser?!

The girl dropped her bag on the floor and dashed to her room. She had tear stains on her cheeks but she looked angry now. Bashing her bedroom door open, she tossed anything that was Endeavor related against the wall; plushies, figurines, fan art, and any other merchandise, some breaking at the process of her temper tantrum.

(Y/n) really liked Endeavor, she thought he was cool. He was one of her favorite pro heroes, (y/n) idolized him... only to find out he was just a monster. People said he already looked villainous (being the number one hero to be rated as the most villainous looking out of all) but he couldn't be like that on the inside, right? No, he was, surprise surprise he was!

.

.

.

.

.

The next day of school arrived... Today would be awkward for sure. (y/n) still had no idea how to approach Toya.

"(L/N)!!!!" Mika ran and tackled her friend. (Y/n) shrieked as the blonde made her way. "What's going on!?" She yelled confused. Mika got up from the ground, helping her friend as well. "Ya wanna know what I've got?" She smugly asked.

"A boyfriend?"

"What- no." Mika said confused. The blonde later on pulled her phone out of her bag, unlocking it and then proceeding to open a video. "Whazzis?" (y/n) looked at Mika's phone screen. It was a video of a boy, who looked like their age. He had long red wings, and also blonde dark blonde hair with golden brown eyes alongside with some eye liner.

The boys' red wings flapped a bit, "Do- *wheeze* do Gojo Sensei again." Mika, who filmed, asked the boy. He smirked and did as he was asked. Mika later on squealed.

"What the heck, that's such a good impression of Gojo Sensei!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Oh you poor soul..." Mika looked at (y/n) with a closed mouth smirk and lidded eyes. "What?" the other girl asked. "That IS Gojo Sensei's voice actor."

". . ."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S GOJO SENSEI'S VA, SHIMIZU!?"

"Girl. I know him. It's funny actually, how we know each other too. You like him more than I do, when I know the freaking voice actor of the man you love so much." She said, folding her arms. "I mean, I could possible introduce the two of you... for a fee of co- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU OKAY?!"