𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

I'm not even going to try and make excuses... nvm I will. Balancing Ramazan with school was HARD. Mainly bc I kept having to go to the city during my exam week bc I'm moving to America and I can't get my taekwondo belt records, today was the last day btw. AND THE RECORD KEPT SAYING I'M A RED/BLUE BELT LIKE WTF IM RED HOWWWW!?!?Also speaking of red I dyed my hair red.

Also x2: I'm so sorry for any errors. As much as I love this chapter I wanted to at least post it as soon as possible. But ya'll are like really chill, so forgive me TwT

Also x3: Ya know how I said shit was going to go down last chapter. Well, give that another chapter or two.

But with those out of the way, I hope you enjoy because I actually liked writing this chapter. And yes I shall update this week as I have no school and my exams are OVERRRRR! Got a 92% on english class les gooo!

--------------------

"Ughh! No, no, no, no!" Hana banged on the metal door. "Just when we were about to have the upper hand those stupid villains got the best of us!" Kai resorted to a much harsher method; his quirk. They were trapped in a small, but spacious cellar. "I can't use my quirk." Hana turned to Kai, seeing no use of any meta ability. She then tried to use her own, which was no luck either. "I-I don't get it... we were able to use them a few minutes ago..!" She stressed.

Kai sighed in annoyance. "Did you even do anything you said you would?" Hana was confused. "You said you would do damage control, and what did you do?" It was as if he was cursing at her, "I tried my best, can't you see? Those villains just happened to have reinforcements."

"I saw the pros come, and you did too. How the hell didn't you manage to do something?"

This started a few minutes ago. Chisaki Kai. Age sixteen. He was adopted at the age of five, a little before developing his quirk. Right now, he was working part time at a retail store.

His step father told him that he couldn't keep lending money to him, because all that yen kept disappearing. Of course, the reason behind that is because Kai kept taking his friends out to places, specifically his posy.

To learn how to use money responsibly, he had to find a job and see for himself.

That's why he's here. It's been around one week since Kai's been here, and things seem to be going... ok. With a shallow sigh, he continued to stock the shelves with more products. "Ehh. Chisaki, I didn't think someone like you would work here." Tired, he looked at the person who spoke. "Shimura?" It was one of the twins, Hana, to be specific. "Hello!" she waved, her smile shining as bright as the sun.

"Why are you here?" He replied back, almost making is sound like an insult. Huffing, "(y/n) needs something for a cosplay of hers' and apparently she has that something here. Since its cheap and all. Hey, since when did you have a job?" One topic after another.

Placing his gloved hands in his pockets, "Long story, don't feel like talking about. By the way, you tell no one about this." Hana crossed her arms, "Alright, fine, no need to be so pissy about it... Now, could you help me?"

And with that, Kai directed Hana and walked her to the item she's been looking for, taking a few twists and turns. "There it is!" Hana dug threw a few things until she finally picked out what she had been looking for. It was a headband? That's why she's here? "Thank you~!" Hana bowed, "No big deal."