𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Just bring these files to Rumi, Mr. Shimura. I swear she keeps forgetting to do the paper work." Majestic, the hero Tenko interned at, requested.

It was the last day of Tenko's internship and things were surprisingly going calm. His teammate; Rumi Usagiyama, hero name, Miruko, tended to do things without help. She thought that getting help was weak.

"Sir, where is she again?"

"Uh, she should be in her room. Second floor." Tenko nodded and made his way.

Rumi, was not a student at U.A. however she was much stronger then the third years there. It was honestly shocking. She was a second year hero course student, with amazing reflexes and power. A bit cocky though.

Tenko made his way to the older girls' room with a bunch of papers in hand.

After a flight of stairs, he finally made it to her room and knocked then opened it. "Hey uh, Majestic sent you these, you forgot that paper work again... ah..." Tenko paused, mouth open.

"Ah... aaaaahhh!!" He yelled out of embarrassment. "Sh-shit! I-I didn't know you were getting dressed!" Tenko proceeded to leave, stammering with his words.

He just walked in on Rumi... getting dressed.

"Hey. Handsy, get in here." She demanded. Oh boy, I'm dead for sure... Tenko thought with a red face. He opened the door to her dorm and took a peek. She was still the same; a sports bra and shorts on.

"Pick these up now, I ain't dealing with the cleanup with your mess." She ordered once more. "Yes ma'am." Tenko made sure to not get on her bad side.

"Just be glad I like ya." Tenko gathered the papers he dropped as Rumi spoke. He handed the grouped bunch of papers, averting his eyes away from her face and body.

"Hey, quit lookin away, can't handle boobs?" She smirked.

"No!" Tenko yelled. "Aren't you feeling uncomfortable or something? It's called respect."

"You walked in on me. I don't think that's 'respect'." She retorted calmly but sassy.

"Ugh... It was an accident damn it." Tenko mumbled.

"You gotta speak up baby, can't be a hero like that." Rumi held Tenko's face. "Why you red man? You saw my hero costume too. Like, you're teacher Midnight is worse than I am, the hell?" Rumi looked down on Tenko. He sure was short.

"Oh I get it, you have a crush on me right? Is that what people call it?"

Tenko shoved the girl away. "Quit comin up with bullshit. I don't like anyone especially you. I came here to learn from my senpais and all but you haven't thought me shit."

"Help is for losers, Shiggy." Rumi shortened Tenko's hero name.

He scoffed at Rumi and made his way to the door. "Everyone needs help once in a while, it doesn't make you any less cool or something."

"Yeah yeah, yadda yadda yadda. Are you going to leave or continue blushing at my body?"

Rumi made her words sound so suggestive, though it was annoying rather embarrassing for Tenko.

The light blue haired boy slammed the door and took his leave. His face wasn't red right now for sure. He was pretty pissed off.

"Help is for losers, Shiggy."

Tenko remembered the times his sister protected him whenever his dad was about to hurt him. He was always thankful to have her. Sure you don't need any help...

.

.

.

.