𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Sorry if this chapter may seem a little short, I wanted to make it 5K but i was 500 words short. I am on a slight block, but I will make it up next week! I've applied for a job and have done my CAT exam, so after a whole lotta breakdowns I'm back on track! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, because I loved the last bit.

Sorry for any errors by the way, my parents make me sleep early (plus I'm going on a weekend long trip) so I couldn't edit THAT much. You know, like almost all of my chapters TwT.

--------------------

Please respond (y/n)

I can't do this anymore!

I want Tenko back.

I want to go back to U.A.

Hana spammed her best friend with text messages telling the girl what exactly happened with many errors, separate from her brother, in her own room while her parents argued downstairs. After a few minutes (y/n) had replied, probably not studying while she was at it.

In an attempt to calm her down with relaxing messages, nothing worked. "Calm down." Or "Don't worry." Wouldn't work in this situation right now. "Take your time Hana, don't force yourself with anything." (y/n) typed, stressed herself as well. "I can't do this anymore." She sent. "My parents are arguing downstairs about what just happened, and it's too much!" Tear drops hit her phone screen while thunder struck.

"I'm sick and tired of all of this, to the point where I feel like I want to kill myself. Why can't my dad just accept the fact that I want to be a hero. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE'S LIKE THIS!?" The text messages just got worse and worse. "I don't care if it's something personal, that's not a damned excuse for him to hit us like that. Sometimes, I get so fed up I wish I could just choke him with the pillow he slept with."

"HANA!"

She stopped when (y/n) sent the text with her name in caps. Allowing her fingers to rest. "You have the right to dislike your father. I'm not against that. But don't do anything rash like hurting someone or yourself. Please..." Hana gripped her phone tighter while she sniffled. "It's going to get better."

"How is it going to get better, when it hasn't for sixteen years!?" This was not an argument between the girls, but that wouldn't be obvious. "There's no evidence of the abuse, like hell the police will believe us... It'll just make things even worse." (y/n) got confused. "What are you talking about, get rid of him if he's the problem, call the police!"

"And let everyone find out I had an abusive father? People will treat me differently at school and everywhere else. We'll have a harder time getting jobs if any agency finds out my dad is in jail..." Indeed, Japan was very different then America when it came to its social culture. "On top of that his only good use is bringing home money, we can't call the cops."

(y/n) sighed over her phone. "If only the both of you could stay over at my place... even for just a bit." She said her wishes. "Right now the only thing I want is for Tenko and Chisaki to get along and go back to U.A. that's the only way things will get better..."

There was a long pause.

"I think the arguing stopped." Hana typed fast hearing footsteps. It was her fathers' footsteps. She closed her phone and tucked it beneath her pillow, then hiding in her sheets pretending to sleep. As if she hadn't gone upstairs ten minutes ago.

However the footsteps went to a different room, and it wasn't Tenko's either. It was the master bedroom. "It's... safe, I think?"