𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

I would like to point out something because I feel like you guys may not be satisfied with (y/n)'s quirk. Lemme explain.

I wanted to make it an emmiter type but also something that is just "yeah that's a quirk and you can make it strong if you try." kinda quirk. I came up with the name of this quirk 'soap' when I was around 9-10 years old, but I made it 'cooler?' as the years went by aka after watching MHA.

I already have an explination of 'soap' but for the ones who don't know, here's a small explination; 

(y/n) sweats Sodium Hydroxide (also known as lye and caustic soda) and can create bubbles from her hands. The bubbles do not pop as easily though, it's as tough as tennis ball to say the least, but she can pop the bubbles whenever she wants with ease.

Another thing she can do is clean a person so much they become stiff. It's the easiest way to apprehend someone like that. Overuse/side effects of this though is trouble breathing. So as a support item she carries medicine and a reliever inhaler.

Also because of the lack of oxygen she may seem and act a bit weird if that is an easy way to define it. 

--------------------

"I'm not sending you all the way to Japan (y/n) you can't handle yourself. It's not easy." A woman with shoulder length black hair argued.

"But what if I do get in to U.A. huh? Then what? I already know Japanese, and if I live somewhere close to the school I'll be safer than ever."

"We're talking about moving to another coun-" (y/n) cut the woman off.

"If I can't live close to U.A. then I can live with one of dad's relatives, o-or grandma or something."

"Your grandmother can hardly handle herself and we're not bothering anyone."

"But what if I manage to get in U.A. mom..."

The woman sighed, "Fine (y/n) I'll think about it then. Get accepted first."

"I do have a suggestion for one more teammate if you shall allow me." Atsuhiro bowed. "Who would that be?" Toya asked.

"You see that guy there, with the short blonde hair and stitches on his forehead?" Toya nodded. "His name is Jin Bubaigawara, same class as me and he's pretty strong. Though he may not look like it, he can help us."

Atsuhiro explained the quirk of his and where he ranked. Both (y/n) and Toya we're confused and shocked, but decided to take him in the team.

"Bubaigawara, how may you be doing on this fine day?"

"Uh, oh it's a fine day. I hate it!"

"Splendid! Anyways, would you be willing to join our team. Endeavors' son seems interested in you and your quirk so we can win. What do you say?"

". . ."

"No." He said as Toya and (y/n) froze. "OF COURSE I WILL, OH MY GOD THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUUU!" He then embraced the spikey red head.

"Great, we now have a full team!" (y/n) cheered. Bubaigawara met the girls' eyes, and immediately was head over heels. Beautiful (h/c) hair, and shining (e/c) eyes.

"H-hi, I'm Jin Bubaigawara and you are very hot. You're as ugly as trash!" (y/n) blinked. "Uhm thanks?"

"He has the tendency to shout the opposite of what he says you can ignore anything negative." Atsuhiro patted the back of their new teammate.