𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Aight soooooo I know I didn't update for like, what, two weeks? And there is a VERY good excuse- I mean, reason for why I haven't. The internet AND electricity cable for my entire village was broken. DONE! It was because of the 'heavy' snow. The electric came one week after the black out and the internet legit just came back. But to make it up, I shall update once again this week. I want to write chapter twenty-nine, but I'm also really tempted to write a Omake, so tell me what ya'll want and I'll post!

--------------------

Slowly, she opened her eyes and rubbed the sleep away. The area felt, okay? To say the least, she wasn't at the forest anymore that's for sure. How did I even get here? The girl looked around, as she was in a hospital bed with a few other machines. Her throat was dry, it was difficult to speak, until she let out a loud cry when the door slammed open. "(y/n)!" A pair of twins rushed inside with worry.

She turned her head to look at the door. "You... guys?" she said, dryly, squinting at her two best friends still trying to adjust to the light.

"Oh we're so glad you're okay! You're okay right? You seem to be breathing properly." Hana embraced her friend, asking multiple questions (y/n) would have difficulty answering. "What do you mean by... breathing properly?" Hana pulled away from the hug and looked at her twin brother in confusion, he look at his sister the same way.

"Oh no... (y/n) did you seriously forget?" Hana asked in worry. "A-all I remember is..." (y/n) put her hand on her forehead, trying to remember. "Sensei told us to stay away from, Todoroki." Her eyes widened when she finally remembered what was going on. She leaped out of the bed, attempting to walk. "Todoroki! Is he okay!?" She said, voice raspy. Once again, the twins looked at each other, but with a glint of sorrow. "He's okay... right?" (y/n) tugged on Hana's clothes, nearly about to cry.

"We hardly know any information, all we know is that he's alive." Tenko crossed his arms. He too wanted to see his friend.

But, alive? What did Tenko mean by just... alive? What the hell happened?

Hana poured some water for her friend from the nearby bedside table. "First, calm down." She calmly said, handing (y/n) a glass of water. "Second, you can try and visit him but... he doesn't want anyone, is what his sister told us. But you seem close enough, maybe you can get some information." those words seemed to calm her down at least a bit. "Isn't that what we have been trying to do for the past hour?" Tenko muttered to his sister. "Shush."

Finishing the water quickly, (y/n) sat back down. "I still can't recall what really happened... it was as if everything had been cut off for me after sensei told me to stay away. Do you two know anything else?" she asked.

"Yes, actually." Tenko began. "You were still, okay. Like, you could use your quirk without any problems, but..." Hana interjected. "Should we tell her..?"

"Of course we should."

"Just tell me already."

Tenko sighed, "You, surprisingly, were physically unharmed. Even though you didn't listen to sensei." More questions whirled around the girls' head. "Just what the hell did I do!?"

Tenko frowned, "You used your quirk on Toya, to stop the fire, and it did do something, but since you couldn't control it you overused your quirk again. Chisaki and I were too busy breaking the ice wall that Liberation army freak created." Well it was refreshing to hear that those two actually had some sort of teamwork. "I... see. Frankly, I don't recall doing that. Of course I passed out again." She wasn't happy with the outcome of overusing her quirk once again, but this time was different. "But, you did last much longer." Hana brightened up the situation. (y/n) perked at the shocking news.