𝕆𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖

This chapter takes place before their internships and after the sports festival.

With that out of the way, let us begin!
--------------------

"Girls, look at the new manga volume I just got before school!" (y/n) beamed with a smile showing her new favorite series 4th volume.

It was currently the end of homeroom, "You have been talking about that series a lot lately." Mika pointed. "Who's the hot guy on the cover by the way?" So she isn't just interested in Mizuki.

"Gojo-sensei~" (y/n) held in her inner fan girl for a moment before bursting with joy. "He's so pretty! Just look at those sparkling eyes, and he's so strong too!" She then hugged the volume.

"Get you a man who can do both." Hana commented. "Exactly!" (y/n) replied in lightning speed. "Can I take a look at the book, (l/n)?" Mika asked reaching out for the book before it was slapped away with a small hiss. "No touching. No way. My Gojo-sensei!"

"Isn't he like, in his late twenties? Kinda weird for you to like a guy- let alone a fictional character that's quite older then you." Neiru pointed out.

"Y-you don't know his age." (y/n) stuttered

"I've watched the show (l/n)."

"You didn't read the manga though!"

"I still know his age."

The (h/c) haired girl slouched. "So is she into older guys?" Mika asked Hana with a smug grin. "Whoever just seems appealing to her she'll like. She tends to switch between characters every season too."

"Back in America a little cousin of mine colored in one of the pages..." (y/n) began to explain. "I uhh... may have gone a bit too far yelling at a six year old. B-but it left me traumatized." She then chuckled nervously.

I think that cousin of yours is traumatized... the girl's thought.

"Then hide it if you're so iffy about someone touching it." Neiru suggested.

"I will... after I'm done basking in the glory of Gojo Satoru!" She held up the book and smiled at it. "If only you were real senseiiiiiii!"

"I heard a student from another hero school voiced that favorite character of yours." Neiru said. "Really?" The girls asked and Neiru nodded. "His name was Takami... Takami Keigo or something, I don't know, girls just seem to love him thou-"

"What school!?" (Y/n) asked, being only inches away from Neiru's face, "I-I don't know it's a special government kinda school with high protection, a-a name isn't even out they chose kids they think are worthy."

"Damn... why didn't they chose someone from U.A.?" (y/n) cried overdramatically.

"They do work harder than us too. Probably did that so the students could lay back a bit."

Eventually (y/n) placed her book in her bag and the day went on.

The boys would tend to tease her after overhearing their conversation and how (y/n) doesn't want her new book being even touched by anyone else. (Mizuki being the main source who would encourage this but it never went too far... (y/n) just dramatized it.) However, she did have some back up.

Kurono and Nemoto got close to the girls' desk and hovered their hands over (y/n)'s school bag, snickering. "I'm gonna take it~" Kurono started first

"Quick! Before she notices." Nemoto said that loudly solely so the girl notices.

When back up was mentioned- "(l/n), their trying to get at you again don't give a reaction." Toya attempted to reassure his friend. (Y/n) cracked her knuckles, "Heh... no way... GET OVER HERE DIPSHITS!" The now violent girl attacked her classmates with a leap.