𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

Hehe this is sorta no beta cuz I have work and I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. Sorry if some parts were really fast paced, but next chapter will be much MUCH better as well as uhh... gory and... other implied stuff. Next chapter will be THOROUGHLY beta read. 

TW: Torture
------------------------

Toya's head throbbed, quivering in shackles. His throat burned, panting like a stray dog like it was begging for any crumb of food... how many days has it been again...? It felt like an eternity. How many times was he mercilessly assaulted...? It was torture.

Blood trickled down his scarred jaw, which seemed to be hanging on to the rest of his face from a thread. It looked like it could snap and fall to the cold and dirty cement floor at any moment. "Oh no... you poor thing~" a woman cooed at the miserable sight of Toya's body in this dimly lit depressed room. Toya could hardly speak, not because his jaw was literally hanging but because he did not even have the power to do so, his vocal cords giving up. "I know, I know, I'll fix it for you don't worry~" the woman eagerly said as she slowly walked up to Toya, seeming to be carrying something behind her. "I have seen some of your uhm... fans, talk about those stitches that hold your scars against your skin. I can see why you need them. People kept saying they look like staples." She eerily giggled at the comparison people made.

"So, I thought, why not fix it by using real staples!" She pulled at a black metal stapler from behind, earning a wince from Toya just at the sight of it... they were not done with him. "Hold still sweetheart, we can't have you dying now." She giggled again, gently reaching towards Toya's jaw, and trying to rearrange it before using the office supply. Simply touching his jaw sent a sharp pain through his entire face, letting out whines of agony a couple times.

Toya's jaw firmly in place, the woman turned the stapler horizontally and began to slide the empty space of the stapler, the thinner/base of the object brushing Toya's inner cheek and handle of it on his outer cheek. The woman placed both hands on the object, pop! The first staple was in place, earning yet another cry of terror from Toya. It was entertaining for the woman. Seeing Toya dig his feet onto the cold hard floor as he squirmed in his shackles, his wrists reddening at the intense contact of his metal confines.

Pop.

Pop.

Pop!

The whole building should be able to hear Toya's screams at this point. But the good thing is, his jaw was back in place. He sounded a lot more like himself as the woman tightened his face back together. "Perfect." She took a step back, admiring her work. To which she then glanced back. There was a camera as well as a red dot blinking, meaning that it was rolling. Toya was being recorded.

"I do wonder what your wife thinks of you now. A coward? A weakling? I am sure she does not want a whore of a man to be her husband anymore. You enjoyed having such fun little activities with other men, didn't you?" She spat at Toya, his teal blue eyes being soulless. Glancing back at the camera she smirks then looks back at Toya, "You are disgusting you know that? Going against your own promise that you made to your very own wife... she would be ashamed to have even crossed paths with such a sickening man like you... this is all your fault..." she let out.

Aggressively turning around, the woman made her way towards the camera, making eye contact with the camera lens. "Are you seeing this? Is Toya Todoroki's wife seeing this? His family, his friends, his coworkers, is all of Japan seeing how much of a despicable man he is?"

Toya was just fighting villains... how did it end up like this?

.

.