𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Trigger Warning - This chapter is not suitable for those who are easily disturbed. If you do not want to read unsettling content such as: sexual assault, rape, molesting and other forms of torture you may begin reading the chapter from the first string of six periods  " . . . . . . " you come across as you scroll down.
————————————

Skeptic is a man of many talents within the Meta Liberation Army. His leadership skills, tactical expertise and most importantly, his quirk; Anthropomorph. Taking a human sized object, he is able to create an exact look alike of the person he chooses to create.

He is also a smart and cunning man. One that does not falter so easily. In fact, he was the first one to suggest not killing Toya, since it would serve no (proper) negative impact to the hero's or the civilians. Convincing the rest of the army was no big feat for a man like him.

"If you really want hero society to fall backwards, killing him will serve us no purpose." He started. "The best way Dabi can be of use to us if he is kept alive, as well as returning him back to the Hero Public Safety Commission alive as well."

"And what do you reckon we do to Dabi, hm?" Re-destro asked. "Keep him locked up and torture him until we get bored?"

"While you are on the right track..." Skeptic began typing on his computer, it being a normal habit of his. "Sending Dabi back completely broken will send a message to the heroes. How a man can fall from grace, and how utterly miserable he can become. No will to continue living as he used to want to do so. It will evoke fear within the community."

With the approval of the rest of the higher-ups, the plan took place...

It had been four days since the end of the war.

Toya on the other hand had lost track of time. Was it morning or night? He couldn't tell with the lack of windows in his confinement. It felt like he was losing touch with reality from the amount of food deprivation and lack of sunlight he suffered from.

He couldn't get this damned collar off no matter how much he tried. His hands were hardly of use since they were chained up, never to be used for the past four days... What day was it again?

Slowly, the door opened with an utterly irritating creek coming from the hinges as it always did. Emerging was the one and only number two hero, all feathers intact.

He glared at Toya who helplessly laid on the floor, on his back, hands tied behind his head and collar still around his throat. He still had most of his hero costume on, as the only piece missing was the white blazer that Curious had cut up and thrown away. The only warmth he could provide for his upper body was the long black jacket, which hid his scars very well.

Toya didn't want to say anything. He couldn't say anything. One word and suddenly they'd reign hell upon him, as if starvation wasn't enough. But he couldn't hide the nasty glare he sent towards the number two hero. After all, it was Keigo that had given him that collar in the first place. If Toya wasn't naive enough to take it from the man, he wouldn't be suffering right now. But who knows who else Keigo would try to give it to if Toya didn't take it?

The thought of (y/n) first came up into his head. Would he have tried giving it to her? Maybe it was a good thing that Toya took it, then that way (y/n) wouldn't have to suffer so much. Maybe this was for the best.

"Oh. I see you're still alive and kickin'" Keigo smirked, hands in his pocket. But Toya still didn't say anything. "C'moooon~ we're pals, right? You know I had to do what I had to do. Those bastards would have plucked all of my feathers if I tried to disobey them." Yet that still wasn't a justification in Toya's eyes. What more did Keigo want from him anyways?