𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞

"You look beautiful (y/n)" Hana said, looking at her best friend's reflection in the mirror. (Y/n) blushed at the comment her friend made, "I'm sorta nervous about this... N-not that I think he'll say no but... so many people will be watching." She toyed with her pretty acrylic nails, the stylist put so much effort into designing. "I'm sure everything will be alright (y/n)." Hana reassured.

"Yeah, and if something goes wrong I'll give them a piece of me." (Y/n)'s older sister spoke up, making the girl in question giggle. "I believe he's the right one, even if he's a little shit." Sachiko jokes. "He is, but it's one of the things I love about-!" Sachiko cut her sister off, making a barfing motion by pointing her index finger above her tongue "Ugh, never mind let's get this over with." Sachiko didn't want to hear any of the lovey-dovey stuff from her younger sisters' mouths, making the other two girls laugh.

A knock on the door was delivered, "Guys..? It's me Tenko." He calmly stated, to which the other twin was granted entry to the large dressing room. "Tenko~ Isn't (y/n) so pretty? Her sister did most of the make-up though." Hana showed off her best friend to her brother. "You do look great (y/n)... slight issue though."

Oh no. The last thing someone wants is an issue with the wedding. Was there not enough food? Are most of the guests backing out last second? "What's wrong?" The girls got a bit worried, understandable. "We can't... find Toya." Tenko bit his lip when he announced the disappearance of Toya. Forget about not having enough food or absent guests, THE GROOM HIMSELF WAS MISSING!?

"No need to panic guys." (Y/n) clapped her hands to bring attention to herself. "There's still three and a half hours for the wedding, and people aren't here yet. I'm sure Toya is on his way as we speak. Besides, he doesn't need as much fitting as I do. Even if he arrives late he can still look his best." (Y/n) was extremely calm, and had immense amounts of faith in her soon-to-be husband. It was commendable, to say the least. Most people would be losing their shit at the sound of such news like that. "You boys just focus on getting ready. Toya's brothers and sister should arrive soon as they'll be helping with the last-minute preparations."

Tenko agreed on the simple given tasks, almost about to leave the room before he had a final question. "Oh. I was going to ask Toya but... I didn't want the atmosphere to be awkward if the answer was to be a no. So I'd rather ask you..."

(Y/n) and her other bridesmaids looked in anticipation. "Is their mother coming? I know she's in the hospital but, if she is, I feel like we should make her feel welcome." Tenko surprisingly suggested. Unfortunately, (y/n) nodded in displeasure "No, she can't come. I wish she did, she's such a kind lady too, it sucks that she's not allowed."

Sachiko scoffed, "I bet if Endeavor didn't come then she'd be allowed." Everyone in this room had a collective agreement that they had some level of negative feelings towards that man; even (y/n). "Maybe, but even so that place is super strict. Shoto saw his mother this April for the first time in like a decade I think." (Y/n) added, "So it may not entirely be because he's here, but he probably plays a big role."

"Speaking of that man," Sachiko remembered. "Listen, it's not that I'm saying that there's anything wrong with Toya, I think he's great. Mom and dad think that too, but the three of us can't help but get worried about you if you stay near Endeavor, ESPECIALLY if you plan on having-!"

"Ok, I don't want to hear another pregnancy joke out of anyone's mouth until this damn wedding is over. Also, Toya and I plan on moving out as soon as we can. I mean, c'mon you didn't actually think we'd be living with his siblings and fricken Endeavor, right? There's nothing wrong with Natsuo and Fuyumi, but we have the right to privacy of course."

"You have to start calling that man dad by the way, you know that right?" Sachiko said with a smirk which made the twins cover their mouths to stop themselves from laughing. Receding to Endeavor as dad!? "Aweee NOO that shit is just, WEIRD! Ughhh... it's just a tiny price I'm willing to pay to be with Toya..." (y/n) whined.