𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Day three of interning with Endeavor was... hard. Tiring. Acing. Just straight up torture. Though it's not like the two little interns didn't learn anything. All this came with being a hero, the number two hero that is.

Endeavor was a decent teacher. He lacked in some aspects and was ever so slightly biased as well. The second day began and it was off to Endeavor's office.

"Before we begin patrol," The number two hero began, "you two need to know what to work on." He looked at Toya first. "Toya, you'll continue on learning how to master Flash Fire Fist." Then he looked at the only girl, "And you'll be learning how to hold that fire side of yours better."

"Say what now?" (y/n) instantly remembered the sports festival. She held Toya's fire for a split second, but it disappeared.

"Explain your quirk to me." Endeavor demanded.

The girl swallowed as Toya awaited for the explanation as well.

"I sweat Sodium Hydroxide and I can create bubbles around me. The bubbles don't pop with ease though. It's tough. However I can pop it at will by snapping my fingers. That's really the basics."

"And do you have any idea how you held Toya's fire?"

"I'm still doing research, but it's definitely possible that I can attack with fire in the near future."

"Very well. You'll be working on that. Any questions you two?"

Toya raised his hand. "Yeah, why am I learning flash fire, again? That move is a little out of my league."

"Which is why you should be learning it." That wasn't an answer...

Hence forth, patrolling began. The three left the agency and began walking around a designated location.

People stared in awe with sparkles in their eyes. The number two hero in the flesh with two interns by his side. Citizens obviously recognized the two in an instant thanks to the sports festival.

"It's the flame hero!" A young woman squealed and pointed. Many people were intimidated by the number two. He never did fan service and just had a mean demeanor. You could never compare him to All Might, is what the people would always think.

"Everyday incidents happen all around the world." Endeavor was about to monologue. "Heroes patrol these streets every day, walking for hours."

"My feet are killing me!!" Toya whined. "I'm adding an extra fifteen minutes to our patrol Toya."

"Aaaaughhh!"

"Oh come on Todoroki, this actually kinda fun." (y/n) tried encouraging the boy. "We're not beating up any villains. What part of this is fun?"

"You can't always fight villains. We help people. The citizens are way more important than hurting a damn villain."

"Call each other by your hero names as you are on patrol or doing any kind of hero work you two." Endeavor glared.

"The hell am I supposed to call her then?" Toya pointed at (y/n) with his thumb as he slouched and walked. "Just call me by my first name for now, Dabi."

"That's your hero name?" He asked his son. "Dabi?"

"Yeah. I don't what you want."

Endeavor sighed.

"Alright. You two take that rout and come back here to this spot in half an hour. Do some patrolling without me and see how you can handle your selves."