𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

"Dabi! It's so good to see you again after... how long has it been?" An acquaintance excitedly greeted Toya. "I've been to the hero billboard chart, Hawks." Toya was already annoyed, to begin with. "Right, right." Keigo nervously chuckled. "Get to the point bird, I don't have all day." Toya said, getting even more annoyed. "See... about that... this probably will take the entire day." Toya groaned, almost about to just leave the room, "But it's for a good cause I swear!!"

Wanting to get it over with, and not get no bared with messages (to which Toya has no idea as to how Keigo found his number), he complied. "What?" He spat at the now number-two hero. Keigo sat down, Toya following the same motion as well, it was time to get serious. "You see... I was going to ask your father about this, but he... seems to be the overprotective type and also not so open-minded..." Toya raised an eyebrow. "I'm engaged you know." That was Toya's initial thought. "Don't worry, you weren't even on the bottom of my list to begin with." Keigo retorted. "Let's see, it's been around a few months since uhh... Fuyumi and I have been together?"

"..."

"Excuse me?" Toya's eyes twitched. "Ahhh! No, nothing happened to her, I promise I didn't do anything!" Toya seemed to calm down just a little. "Y-you see, obviously it would be better if you guys knew but uhh... Endeavor doesn't seem like..."

"A good father?"

"No... just a little, like I said, close-minded. So I'm not sure how much he'd be willing to accept our relationship."

"Yeah, especially after that little stunt you pulled at the billboard chart." Keigo rolled his eyes at that, not regretting his words that much. "I mean... Fuyumi's obviously old enough to pick and choose who she wants to be with and all, so it's not my business to meddle in all that stuff. I don't care as long as they're not a piece of shit."

"Oh wow, that actually means a lot." Keigo said, calming down. "That being said, you're way too into yourself and have too many fan girls, it makes me worry that you'll pull some stupid shit and break her heart."

"Hey, I wouldn't stoop so low as to cheat on someone. I know I can be a bit self-centered but that was just too mean."

"At least you're honest," Toya said, to which Keigo huffed in annoyance and crossed his arms, his feathers ruffling a little bit out of anger.

"So, I'm assuming you want me to tell my father about you two?" Toya asked, thinking he'd be given a simple task. "Eh? No, I'll find a way to do that myself, I just don't know when though," Toya didn't understand, "I thought it would have been better to at least tell someone from her family, you know to build trust."

"So... you only called me just to say that you're dating my sister? Wow, you really are a piece of shit." Toya narrowed his eyes. "No! I have other stuff to discuss with you as well, and yes it's work-related." Keigo rummaged through a bag to look for something. "This better be worth my time." Toya complained.

"Here." Keigo handed Toya a... collar of some sort.
"...What is it?" Toya bluntly said.

"The hero commission wanted me to hand this to you. It's a new thing they're trying or whatever. It has a GPS as well as an emergency call button that informs higher-up heroes when you're in grave danger. I thought it was pretty neat, so the commission asked me to hand these to certain people that would be good to test this on."

"What am I, a dog?"

"Bark Dabi, bark," Keigo joked, which bothered Toya even more.

"Just make sure to always put it on for the next four months. You can take it off when you're off duty of course. Just tell me anything if it bothers you." The number two hero informed as Toya put on the collar. It glowed a pretty turquoise once it was placed around his neck, then went back to its original damp blue. "It just means it's on when it does that. Don't worry, it won't hinder your work." Reluctantly, Toya agreed, only because the public safety commission wanted him, as well as other heroes, to do so
"Is that all?" Toya asked, not wanting to miss any detail but willing to get things over with as soon as possible. "I have other businesses to attend to." He added. "Nope! Nothing more, what other businesses have you got?" Keigo asked, genuinely interested...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.