𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨

Weeee back with another oneeeee! Hope y'all enjoy cuz I'm gonna bombard you guys with a ton of chapters cuz I'm just gonna be smort next week and have some funzies!!
————————————

Toya, (y/n), Tenko, Hana and Kai stood together, somewhat huddled up before the big show. "Ugh, do we have to~?" Tenko complained. "You guys know who she is, this woman is such a bitch." He spat, to which Hana covered her brothers' mouth so no one backstage hears all the shit talk that's been going on between these five. "Tenko!" Hana whisper yelled. "What? You were all thinking the same thing, most of the western viewers have already called her out, the Japanese are waking up too." Tenko added to his argument. "To be honest I need to side with him, Hana. Can't we just... I don't know, back out now..? I'm sorta feeling uncomfortable myself."

"You gotta hand it to the rat, even I'm on his side." Kai Chisaki said with annoyance. "I also don't want to be here, but the agency is encouraging it so..." Tenko ignored the insult Kai usually throws at him and continued with his rant. "Our agencies signed a damn contract without our consent too, on our behalf..!" Toya stood in thought, trying to come up with alternative ways to deal with these people, "I mean, if they say something shitty can't we just swing back with a better insult?" Hana chuckled in disappointment. As much as she would, heroes needed to keep a public image up. "And start drama whilst on stage? We'll get our images ruined."

"Hey, you five, you'll be on in ten minutes!" A producer announced the five heroes. "Yup!" (Y/n) happily said, only to turn back to her group in disgust. "If this goes bad I'm having a word with your father."

"To be honest at least we're not alone." Hana said, being hopeful. "It'll be easier to overcome some of the nasty questions we may get thrown at, you know what I mean?" Hana had a good point, the five had each other to support if anything stupid were to happen. Regardless this was just a waste of time too... a shitty ass talk show host was simply going to deteriorate their image simply because she wanted to know more about said heroes.

"I don't watch TV that much, I'm already too busy, but is she really that bad?" Toya asked, a little too behind in conversation. "She asks too many uncomfortable questions that aren't her business just to get her ratings up. That's why this show is so popular, it's because viewers and other hero fanatics get to see another side of us." Tenko explained the best he could. "Also... somebody will be attracting a lot more viewers then usual episodes because his daddy is the number one hero." Crossing his arms, Tenko implied Toya. "Oh shut up, it's not MY fault he's my dad."

All five fell silent with each other, contemplating on what they should do in certain situations with specific questions. Asking questions to one another from time to time and to calm their nerves of being on TV, ten minutes had passed in the blink of an eye. "You guys are on in one minute!" The same producer yelled.

"Emiko... I swear is it me or is she trying to look less Japanese?" (Y/n) noticed the clear plastic surgery around the talk show hosts' face. "You think so? She looks like Oli London's twin sister too with that hair color." Hana added, laughing along.

"Emiko's Heroes" is a show that has been blowing up around Japan ever since it had debuted six or seven years ago, starring the host Emiko, a beautiful woman towards her late thirties who interviews heroes in each episode. However, if anyone were to watch the show much carefully (as well as many complaints from heroes who have been on previous episodes) it is as clear as day light that this talk show host was an absolutely terrible person.

"Please, give it up for today's heroes! We have quite the few for this episode." Emiko said with a smile, putting one leg over the other, sitting on her luxurious white couch.