...

To everyone who has cared for me.

I didn't want things to end up like this. All I wanted was to become a hero, a great hero, but just wanting to do so I put a lot of people at unease. Dad, you're probably reading this, I'm sorry. I know you've been through a lot ever since your own mother's passing and I know you were scared because she was a hero, and you didn't want Tenko and I to have the same fate, I didn't care about them until I realized how much I've been harming my family and friends.

Regardless of those unfortunate truths, I'm glad I've had such amazing friends but I know I've been a pain to even them. Specifically, (y/n). I ran to you and became a burden when I should have stayed home. I'm sorry for the bother, but you truly are my best friend, and I wouldn't trade you for anyone else. This is for the best. Dying while happy and before anything else could happen. I'm sorry for everything.

Things have just been getting worse and I began to see no future for myself.

Tenko, never leave your true friends' side. Todoroki and (y/n) are people you can trust, so please help them the way they have helped me. Please try to get along with Chisaki too. He may be bothersome, but he truly does have a good heart, and I know you do too. Be kind and considerate of everyone around you.

I love you all. Instead of being sad, please smile. My death is nothing to be sad about.