𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"I'm worried honey. What if she gets hurt?"

Sighing, a man with short (h/c) hair ruffles his wives' black ones, "I doubt something drastic will happen... but..." The man got bonked on the head.

"Keep doubting your daughter like that and you're going to be the one to get hurt!" The voice of an old lady cracked a bit.

"Ack, mom!?"

The old woman continued, "If she gets in, she gets in. She'll get hurt regardless and I think the brat knows. You've seen those other heroes, she'll be fine." Old people in the (l/n) family are brutally honest. They'll roast you, and they won't even think of it as a roast.

~ ~ ~

"And now it's time for our last round of the sports festival! 1v1, face to face combat!" Midnight announced as her whip pointed towards the big screen for everyone to see.

Bubaigawara (1-B) – Ito (1-B)

Todoroki (1-A) – Mizuki (1-A)

(L/n) (1-A) – Kurono (1-A)

Hifumi (1-B) – Shimizu (1-A)

Akaguro (1-B) – Nemoto (1-A)

Nagase (1-B) – Atsuhiro (1-B)

Chisaki (1-A) – Irinaka (1-A)

Miwa (1-B) – Okada (1-B)

People went to look for their respective opponents. "Oh, there you are (l/n)" Kurono waved at the girl. The two were in the same class but just acquaintances.

"Mizuki? Seriously, him?" Toya was a bit salty. His opponent was in fact strong, though he was the flirty asshole of the class. The girls did like him too... well, most of them. A slightly mysterious, cute and flirtatious boy and the girls loved it. His first name isn't known by any of his classmates.

(A/N: He was the boy who was on the same team as Hana, in Gym Gamma.)

"What about it?" Mizuki looked at Toya. He had short navy blue hair and black eyes. He had a rather unusual quirk as well. "Nothing. Just don't be a disappointment of an opponent."

Toya looked back at the board, "If I beat him and my next opponent I may be against (l/n)..."

The side games began immediately. Many students who were eliminated in the first and second round joined in on the fun. As for the ones who will be competing next round; some did play the side games, but most decided to calm down and let out their stress.

"Here you go Shimura." Mizuki handed Hana a helping hand. "Awee thank you Mizuki." She smiled, starting to sweat once more. Tenko pulled his sister away, "Yeahhh thanks Mizuki."

The side games ended, and it was now time for the third and last round of the sports festival. Cementoss, a pro hero who can control cement, created the arena as Midnight announced the rules.

Step outside of the arena/go out of bounds and you are eliminated. Apprehend your opponent or make them back out and you win. Go all out. It was almost like a fight between wild animals fighting for food.

Bubaigawara vs. a boy named Ito. Both from class 1-B, walked towards the arena. "BEGIN!" Present Mic yelled as Ito was the first to attack.