𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

I updated a day late and I have another VERY good excuse. But this one is valid. I gave my dog away, since we're moving to the US in like two months (we wanted to take him but we didn't want our boy to get traumatized) and Ramadan is like next week. I cried myself to sleep lmao. I won't be updating this/next week because I want to focus on art and just try and get over my whole dog situation.

Also PLEASE forgive me for any mistakes I was editing this chapter whilst my mom and dad were in the living room and I was struggling. Looking left, right, up, down, north, west, east and weast just to make sure I don't get made fun of XDD. So I'll edit this chapter this week and republish it, but I hope you guys enjoy it regardless. Enjoy!

Also I finally managed to post the drawing of Hana, yay! Looking back though, this is sorta bad since I drew this in like November. So I'll probably do a re-dreaw.

--------------------

It's been two days since class 1-A had gotten their week long break, and students seemed to be having a blast. Mika, Neiru, Hana and a few other girls decided to hang out and have some sort of girl's day. They went to the mall, bought clothes, went to the spa (summer is still here, so make the most out of it) went to the hair salon. It seemed really fun.

(y/n) and Tenko agreed that they would be gaming for the whole week, refusing to leave the house. (Hana wanted (y/n) to come along but the girl had enough clothes and make-up, and just stuff in general. Plus she was on a budget.) They didn't want any disruptions as this was one of the very rare breaks they had.

Mizuki and his family went to visit Kyoto. Kai and his posy hung out, watching movies together most of the time. Everyone else had fun plans, everyone but Toya. Truth be told, he was invited but he was too busy training, because he was told to do so by a certain someone. Right now, it was a Wednesday morning, and he had just gotten in another argument with, none other than his father. Enji, being the certain someone.

It was the same old bullshit really.

"You can't become a hero."

"People are scared of you."

"Work harder."

"No one in their right mind would love and care about someone who looks like that."

"Your friends will leave you behind."

"Your siblings will be successful when you won't be able to get a job by just looking like that!"

"You look disgusting."

He dealt with those words, for the past few weeks. But today... he could just not tolerate it anymore! It was too much for Toya to handle. "The reason why I created Shoto was because I knew you would have failed! Your quirk is already inferior to begin with, what made you think to attend U.A. Toya? You're going to get yourself killed because you're too weak!"

Blood began to seep from the scars that resided beneath his eyes, as his mouth began to quiver in anger and sorrow. He tugged on his white spikey hair, hurting his head. "Shoto, Shoto, Shoto, Shoto, if you don't love any of us then just kick me out already! What's the point of having someone like me anyways, huh!? If I'm so inferior, if I'm so weak, if I'm so useless then stop caring about me and leave me alone!" Toya hadn't spoke up against his father like that in a long while, he just listened to the mean things that were thrown at him. "I'm not becoming a hero for your sake... I'm becoming one because for mine. I don't give a damn about you because you never did about me since the first day Shoto was born!"

"Maybe you know this already, but still feel scared, and that's completely normal. But if someone won't accept and support you for how you look, what you like, what you want to become, and who you are... their not worth your time." Those words, not only did they effect Toya but also the other three. "And you know that I am not someone like that... right?"