𝕆𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖: 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

Damn I'm finally back from my break huh. See I updated as promise lmao, I have another exam week and Ramadan is in TWO WEEKS LET'S GOOOO!! I also see a lot of people missing the highschool day's of the characters soooo... THIS IS THAT, ENJOY!
--------------------

"Ehh! (l/n) that looks so good!" Mika beamed at the sight of the chocolate. There were so many cute shapes and a variety of red and pink hearts. Each chocolate had been carefully and individually designed just to fit the liking of a particular someone. "He's SO going to love this. You wouldn't believe this took me so many tries." (y/n) said as if she accomplished something. "The number of times I burned these babies to a crisp... I'll cry if that happens again." The little chocolates looked stunning, to say the least. "He?" Mika questioned. "WHO IS IT!?" She yelled at (y/n).

"I- uhh IT'S FOR A K-POP IDOL!" The secret relationship between (y/n) and Toya had to be discrete for a while. "You wouldn't get it." (y/n) claimed, crossing her arms. At this point, everyone knew what those two had going on with each other, but they refused to assume it out loud. "First anime and now k-pop, you should not have been allowed to be online..." Mika deadpanned, to which (y/n) glared at the blonde. "Well... I'm sure he will love it. Get it girl!" Mika slapped (y/n) on the shoulder as a sign of support.

"Maybe you should do something about that crush of yours too. I bet she'll love some chocolate too, you know." (y/n) suggested. "I'm pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate surprises like that." That was sad to hear, but maybe another time... "Girl! We are going to start our third year soon, you can't just let this drag onnnnn~!" (y/n) wouldn't stop trying to convince Mika. "Mmh... you know what, fine, I'll do it!"

The door to the home economics rooms slid open with a violent bang. "There you two are, we have to go after school is over." It was Hana, cheerful as always, like a cute puppy. "Hey, Shimura! You plan on making your boyfriend Valentine's chocolates?" Ironically, Hana was taken aback. What seemed to be the struggle? "As much as I want to, I doubt he'll even eat it. You know..." The two girls seemed to understand where Hana was coming from. "I mean, I get it but... I feel like Chisaki is the type of guy to still appreciate things. Right? He's not a total asshole." (y/n) said, crossing her arms and then shrugging with a grin. Hana pouted at the comments of her boyfriend, unfortunately, though they were right. The truth sometimes stung. "Why don't you and Mika come here tomorrow and make the chocolates together? I plan on giving the chocolates after school- I mean... I plan on doing the photo shoot for my bias after school. Because... because the sun set and everything works out super fine. Yeah."

"..."

"I swear I'm not lying, Hana knows! Right? It's for Hyunjin." It was more than obvious to the entire class that Toya and (y/n) were in some sort of relationship and despite the fact that Hana knew the truth, she too had to 'help' (y/n) cover the truth that was already out. "Yeah. He's pretty cute actually, looks." Hana typed the passcode of her phone and searched for a photo of 'Hwang Hyunjin from Stray Kids' "Oh my-! Wow, he really is pretty." That would get Mika off her back for a bit. "I see you have evolved. From fictional characters that don't exist to real people that don't know you exist." It's still sad either way. "Thanks... I appreciate the gesture..." (y/n) gritted her teeth, squeezing Hana's wrist. "Break my phone too while you're at it." Hana sarcastically said.

The girls cleaned up after their mess and made their way home. Just two more days left for valentines day. Tomorrow, Hana and Mika would be making their chocolates, while (y/n) would just be adding her finishing touches.

"Tch, valentine's day is worthless. Just a bunch of cheesy-sappy couples getting all too weird." Tenko spat as he and a few other boys from class 2-A trained. "Don't say that. Just think of all the girls giving chocolates." Mizuki said, doing some weight lifting. Tenko stared at the cat boy, hard and long. "Oh right, you probably won't be getting any chocolates, my bad." Mizuki giggled expecting a handful of chocolates two days later. "Oi, Chisaki. Is your girlfriend planning on giving you any sweets?" Mizuki was his usual self. "Huh? Why do you care? Not like the number of chocolates I get will amount to anything." The masked fellow didn't care much about valentines day. "For me, valentine's day should be every day. She shouldn't be giving me extra care or presents because of some holiday. The same goes for me. I'm not treating anyone differently, including my girlfriend." Weirdly enough, those words were quite wise... not to Mizuki though. "Boo you're boring." He hissed almost like a cat. We had those who celebrated valentine's day with pride, we had those that didn't even care much...