𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊

I'm glad that I'm getting back into writing again! I've been getting back into a lot of old fandoms lately and just being a kid again cuz I alr hate adulting. Oh yeah and uhhh I wasn't 100% diagnosed with anything but I did see a medical professional the other day and she suggested I take a short lil test, and judging by the boxes I crossed off I am most definitely depressed!! Going off by her words ofc, but I alr knew this. It isn't too hard to spot signs of depression within oneself after all. I want to keep it real with you guys, and after taking that little test, the reason for the lack of updates was because my depression got worse during the summer.

But rest assured, I'm okay my dudes! My test related stresses are over for a good 8 months, I've almost figured out my actual work schedule (I work as an assistant teacher at a day care) and my art related stuff including my writing are getting better, I'd say, in terms of progression AND passion. You guys are the sole reason I write even if we don't interact too much, seeing the positive comments, knowing that I succeeded in making you guys smile gives me a reason to keep going and it shows that I have a purpose in this world just like everyone else, and I'm always going to have hope! I love you guys so much, from the bottom of my heart! I'll be dropping a filler chapter this weekend as I only have one page left to finish writing that one. I hope you enjoy!

--------------------

It's been a couple weeks since Toya and (y/n) were legally married. Having slight downs were usual, but it never outweighed the happy days. Being a hero meant sacrificing yourself no matter the cost. The two of them knew that, walking in this industry they expected possible outcomes. This included not being able to spend as much time compared to the average couple. They were used to it of course, back when they were friends it was the same schedule. (Y/n) would dump almost all of her free time and energy on Toya and vice versa.

"Sweetie, you're here this late again?" (Y/n) was leaving the class 1-A dorms to come across her now husband. Next to him was Izuku, who bowed to his English teacher in greeting her. "S-sorry for the bother (l/n)-sensei." He stuttered.

"Ah-ah, it's Todoroki-sensei now." She laughed, "O-oh right, I'm sorry Todoroki-sensei." (Y/n) laughed at Izuku's little mistake. Although they are a handful, these kids were still fun, well... most of them at least. "I'll be heading in now. Thank you for your time!" Izuku said, referring to Toya. "No problem kid." He waved back as Izuku entered Heights Alliance.

"Is it hard for the kids to get used to your new last name?" Toya asked.

"Not really, just Midoriya most of the time. Bakugo too, out of spite though, he feels like he's talking to Shoto or whatever." (Y/n) smirked at her students' silly attempt to avoid using her new last name. "Why were you out training Midoriya again? Tenko needed some help I presume?" Toya has been visiting U.A. to help Tenko train Izuku very frequently nowadays.

"Yeah, kinda. He wasn't here this time though. Had other stuff to take care of. Why are you here so late?" Toya changed the subject, directing the question to his wife. "I was supposed to keep an eye on the kids until ten pm, but Midnight said that she can take care of it tonight."

"Well that's nice of her-!"

"Her excuse was so I could have sex with you longer."

"..."

"Wow... how thoughtful..." Toya gritted his teeth, cringing at the fact that she suggested something like that. It's a damned high school for crying out loud, what faculty member talks like that?

"I don't know if that's something newlyweds do constantly or whatever. I'll appreciate it nevertheless." (Y/n) sat down at the bench which resided right in front of the door. It was already cold, thankfully they were both covered up already. It may snow soon, but unfortunately, there may not be much time to enjoy the snowfall.