𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

A group of three villains cornered six students. They were somewhere in the middle of the forest. "If it weren't for that cat boy, these three wouldn't have found us!" Akaguro complained. "Instead of complaining about my mistake, why you don't try and help us get out of the situation!?" Mizuki yelled back. "C'mon, someone, back me up!" he asked for validation from a scared Mika hiding behind Neiru. "You underestimated villains simply because it was three against six, did you not learn anything at U.A?" Neiru complained.

"Sh-shut up! I just thought-!"

"Now is not the time!" She cut Mizuki off. "We deal with these people first."

"But how? We don't even know their quirks, and we can't use our own too." Mizuki's voice cracked. "Don't worry, we'll find a way." She calmed her friend. All of a sudden, something played in their minds.

"Attention students!" Everyone perked, even the villains. "Only for the sake of defense you are allowed to use your quirks, but do not engage in a fight. I repeat, only for defense, do not engage in a fight!"

Once Mandalay's telepathy was out, the six students strike. Neiru created a few blades (which didn't last too long) for Agakuro's as he paralyzed one villain, followed my Atsuhiro managing to capture one with his quirk, and then Mika teaming up with Jin to take down the last. In the end, Atsuhiro compressed all three of them as they were no longer a threat.

They were all huffing and puffing... all but Mizuki. He didn't do anything, but cause trouble for the group. Not to mention he also got injured after thinking he could take down all three at once.

His left arm was immobile thanks to one of the villains. He couldn't move it at all, and it was his good arm too. "Does it feel better?" Mika asked, thinking of touching his arm. "I still can't feel a thing." Mizuki replied. "Sorry bout' that." He rubbed the nape of his neck sheepishly. "I couldn't even do anything, even though I caused the problem." Mika smiled. "Just learn to not do dumb things next time." Oh how her smile made him so happy.

"Yeah yeah, knock it off you two we have to get back to safety. There are probably more villains then we know it." Neiru interjected. "She's right, we need to get moving and not stay in one place." Akaguro added.

"Wait, but before that..." Neiru began. "I know for a fact that I'm not a target of the liberation army, but one of you were."

"Me me me! And my best bud, he's really annoying." Jin said with joy, indicating 'best bud' to Akaguro as he hardly knew him. "So the two of you, huh... if they are just after the two of you out of the six of us then I'm assuming we won't get attacked, right? Because they don't want anything from us."

Atsuhiro seemed intrigued, "Go on." Neiru looked at the man, "Can you use your quirk on the two so you can hide them? That way, we can safely make our way back to camp."

"I suppose so." He had no problem with it. "Oooh! I've always wondered how it would feel to be compressed inside a tiny marble." Jin said. "No way." Said somebody else. "I'd rather fight and protect myself since I am given permission."

"Yeah but, it's the safest way." Mika suggested. "Absolutely not. If something happens and if they somehow know the two of us are in that marble everything will be harder. Better if we stick together and fight rather than take some sort of risk." Akaguro complained again.

"But were not taking a risk!" the blonde fought back. "Of course it is blonde. We could be watched right now and they'll simply pounce on him to steal the marble."