𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"WE'RE GOING TO BE USING OUR QUIRKS!" The class shouted with glee. Everyone would be in teams of two, and a fight between two teams would take place.

"Please take this seriously though. The sports festival is only a few weeks away and it will be good training, plus it will affect your grades as well. Be prepared." Kota-Sensei ordered. "Yes, sir!"

Everyone went to go change out of their school uniforms and changed into their hero outfits. "Eeeeee! I'm so excited." Mika squealed. "Finally, we'll be changing into our hero outfits. Isn't this exciting?" The blonde was a bit loud. She was a bit annoying, plus she gave her opinion most of the time on almost everything when it wasn't needed, but she wasn't a bad person. Like the girls' hero costumes.

"Eh- Couldn't you have chosen more vibrant colors Shimura?" She asked. "It's inspired by a special someone, Shimizu and I like it."

"OOoooH is it boy?" Mika was curious.

"Why is that the first thing people think of?" Hana slouched.

Mika looked at the rest of the girls outfits. "(l/n)'s outfit is okay and so are the rest... Neiru just needs a bit more help."

"No one asked for your opinion." Neiru retorted, slamming her locker and leaving first. "What's her deal?" Mika crossed her arms, oblivious.

"This is Gym Gamma, students. I already explained how this will work, but let me say it again. You will be paired up with someone, and go against another pair."

"Sensei. How will this help exactly?" A male student asked. "You won't be using your quirks the same way you used it in the entrance exam. Take Mr. Shimura for an example; He can't kill one of you guys now can he, instead try to come up with other ways to take down your opponent."

Kota-Sensei pulled out a box. "You will be pulling lots, to determine who you are teamed up with. Let's begin."

One by one students pulled out names. Toya's teammate was Tenko, team C. The two looked at each other confused. Hana was teamed up with a male classmate. A very cute one in fact, team D. "Let's do our best Shimura." He shook hands with the girl. "U-uh, yes of course." She said, sweating bullets.

And (y/n) was teamed up with... "Ah! (l/n) I'm with you!" Mika gasped as she embraced (y/n) She... she didn't want to be teamed up with her today, team E.

"Teams are set. Now, our first battle will be between..." Kota-Sensei looked through a file. "(l/n) and Shimizu versus, Todoroki and Mr. Shimura. Team E are the heroes and team C are the villains." He walked up to each team and handed them something that looked like tape. "This is the capture tape; if you surround this around your opponent, that person is taken down. Each battle has fifteen minutes, make the most out of it. We'll be in that room, on top of the stage watching every move."

The battle was face to face, as the teams were only ten meters away from each other before it began. After warming up, it was time to begin.

The two teams already discussed their plans while warming up, so this won't be too tricky. "BEGIN!" Their teacher shouted and (y/n) made the first move, grabbing Mika and lunging towards Toya and Tenko.

Toya, having a long ranged quirk, attacked with his fire. The two girls separated, and went for one. Mika going against Tenko and (y/n) against Toya.

Mika had an interesting quirk. Whatever she touched it would turn invisible for 30 seconds, she would have a 60 second cool down before she can make another thing invisible. So you know what that meant, she turned the capture tape invisible and went after to take down Tenko.