𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

I'll be updating twice a week during November, so have fun with that! I've written so many chapters all that needs to be done is that they gotta be beta read. Anyways enjoy the new content!

--------------------

Seven years later...

"Yes, Shoto's safe. He's back home with us." Fuyumi spoke on the phone. "Toya-nii, when do you plan on coming back, we haven't seen you in years." With such a difficult job, there was no time to catch a break, unfortunately. "I'm going to try and work something out. But I have a better plan... just hope it works out." Toya spoke from the other line. In suspense Fuyumi wanted to hear this 'better plan' of his but Toya had to refuse. He didn't want to hear her say that she was right all these years...

"U.A. highschool students attacked again!" The word spread around, even overseas. "Is your brother okay?" (y/n) asked Toya as he placed his phone in his pocket. "Yeah, he's home with everyone else. Apparently kids at U.A. are going to be staying in dorms from now on." Toya added.

"What? That's insane. I mean, I kinda understand... considering that the villains tried to kidnap a student too." (y/n) shut Toya's TV which the news played on. "Hey... are you thinking what I'm thinking? About the attackers?" She glanced at Toya with worry and anger, "Yeah... there's no doubt that it's the Liberation army. If only they gave the public some information."

"Why can't we ask your dad? I'm sure he'd say something." Toya rolled his eyes, "Even though he's making Shoto become a hero, for the sake of becoming number one, he still takes his job seriously. No way would he give us information unless we worked at his agency."

"..."

"Uhh... speaking of working in Japan." Toya started a new topic. "You know, our contract is almost over. Do you plan on signing it again to continue working here?" The contract was about their exchange from Japan to America. They have the right to continue working here if they so wanted to, but Toya didn't feel like it anymore, plus he couldn't back out of the contract once he was in. "You know, what... Working back in Japan doesn't seem like a bad idea. I considered staying here, but... over there, things are a lot calmer. Not that I dislike the action but, sometimes it's just too much." Toya agreed on that aspect. "Plus we can work with Endeavor since we have a connection from our past internship... well... minus the fact that you're- nevermind... Working here will give us a good boost in Japan's hero billboard chart anyways."

"So you're saying you want to go back?" Toya sounded excited. "Mhm. I think it's time I finally get to see my Hana again." Toya laughed, "Yeah, Tenko keeps bugging me in the middle of the night with his texts. But ever since he started dating Miruko, he's calmed down a lot."

"Yeah, could you believe it? That idiot is dating the number six hero."

"I heard Chisaki might be making it to the top ten this year. Once the new billboard is out we'll see the results." The billboard results would usually come out around the beginning of December, it currently being the end of June. "So when do you think we'll be able to go back again?"

(y/n) pulled out her phone to look through the calendar, "Around end of September. Hey, maybe your brother will get his provisional licence by then!" Things were looking so bright, and would continue to look so bright as well. How would things possibly go wrong?

***

"Going back to Japan? Are you sure, because you've worked so hard." Darius worried. "I miss it, after all these years. It's home for me, just how you would call America home for yourself. You know?" Nodding, "Yeah. Plus, Toya struggles enough with English. Maybe it would be for the best if he went back too." He underestimates Toya. "I know he doesn't talk much during work, but he's gotten so much better at speaking english. I heard the kids near his neighbourhood even taught him some words too." Darius laughed, "What? Children? I don't know what to expect anymore." What was that supposed to mean? "Oh, by the way, my dad called saying that we're coming over to your place or something. Tonight."