𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

People found their seats, immediately sitting down, anticipating the winners... the hero billboard chart. "I'm so proud of him!" Hana squealed. "Too bad you guys won't be on the board this year, even though you two are finally in Japan." She turned to her friends. Hana was around the 30th rank, whilst (y/n) and Toya had to start from scratch. "Nahhh don't worry about it. I bet though, we'll be at least around top twenty by the next billboard chart." (y/n) laid her head on Toya's shoulder. "Yeah. I'm surprised though, how the hell did he even make it to the top ten?" Toya asked Hana. Before Hana could respond, her twin brother scoffed. "You would have been in the top twenty if you had not been too pissy over every single little thing." She scolded her brother.

"Toya's right. How the hell did he make it to the top ten!?" Tenko would go on and on to complain. "Top nine actually. He's in ninth place." Hana corrected her brother. "Oh big whoop, nobody cares." he crossed his arms, now staying silent. "I promise, those two don't argue anymore like they used to. But Tenko's obviously angry that Kai got into the top ten before himself." Those two would be in a never-ending feud until the day they die. It sucks even more that Kai is dating Hana. "Oh oh oh! It's starting!" Hana bounced in her seat, waiting for the moment to come.

A lady spoke at the podium, talking about the usual things every single year. Justice, freedom, heroes, villains, the future, etc. "Introducing our number ten hero Ryukyu!" The woman mentioned elegantly walked on the massive stage, taking her place as number ten. "In number nine we have Overhaul!" Kai bravely walked to his spot which resided right next to Ryukyu. Hana lightly squealed in her seat, then waved her hand in the air to grab her boyfriends' attention. "Number eight we have Lady Nagant!" The four looked at each other remembering that they had met Lady Nagant back in their days at U.A. Although they never had a proper conversation, from what they have heard of others (and the TV) she was actually really cool.

The next couple of heroes haven't been announced until... "In number five, we have Miruko!" Tenko choked on air, "Hah!?" Rumi confidently walked on stage taking fifth place. As of now, she was considered Japan's strongest woman. "Is this a joke? Last year I don't even remember her being on the chart!"

"I think you just don't pay enough attention." Hana murmured, which bothered Tenko even more. He just couldn't catch a break from people's success...

"In fourth place, we have Edgeshot!" "Third, we have Best Jeanist!" The iconic heroes walked on stage. "Second, we have Hawks!" The crowd seemed to cheer a bit louder when Keigo walked on stage. "Oh, my god..." Toya sighed, rolling his eyes. "I forgot Takami was one of the top heroes."

"I think the last and only time we saw him was in our first year at U.A. right?" (y/n) asked. "Mhm... he was... something else." Toya didn't dare say the truth. Not now at least. "You think he's annoying, huh?" (y/n) smirked when she asked that question. Clearly, she remembers that day. "Don't wanna talk about it." Toya looked away which made (y/n) chuckle. "And last but not least. Our beloved number one hero Endeavor!" Toya looked back on stage, seeing his father in all his... intimidating looks. He had his fire moustache and new additions to his hero costume. Endeavor looked new and better too! "Now. Some words of encouragement from our beloved heroes. Ryukyu, would you like to go first?" The lady handed Ryukyu the microphone to which she proceeded to make a heartfelt speech.

Next was Overhaul; Kai Chisaki. He wasn't nervous. In fact, he just wanted to get it over with because simply... he just couldn't care less. But the evil stares from his girlfriend made him do otherwise. Kai made sure to act at least a bit happy. Happier than usual, however... It looked a little fake. Just a little.

The heroes slowly passed the microphone down to each other one by one, making their heartfelt speeches, until it landed on someone in particular: Hawks; Keigo Takami. "I'm not really here to give a sappy speech." He furrowed his wings in annoyance, confusing the crowd and the heroes as well. Confidently, Keigo began to slowly fly up. "If we're really doing this billboard chart thing, I say that I would be third, Endeavor would be second and maybe best Jeanist would be first. Isn't it time we started to change things around here? I propose the people should get a say in where we rank as well." Keigo then flew back down, ending his little speech. "Well then, Endeavor?" He handed the microphone to the number one hero, to which he looked irritated.