𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖓𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖘

Family Dinner

"Go away." Tenko spat.

"Your own family called me, stupid." Tenko knew the cooking for today was too good to be true. It was a special occasion, and Tenko hated those. Unless it was about him, and he made exceptions for Hana as well. "Mom~! Why is Chisaki here!?" Tenko demanded an answer. "Tenko, your father and I want to get to know him. It's for Hana after all."

He did make exceptions for Hana after all. Fuming, he let Kai in. "Do anything weird and I'm sending out your ashes." Tenko whispered with poison to Kai. But as always, he doesn't bite... well, Tenko isn't fully harmless but it's so and so. "You've grown actually. Last time you were all the way up to my shoulder, now you can actually face me."

Tenko popped a vein, "What's that supposed to mean?" He was insulted, making Kai roll his eyes. After stepping in, he greeted Nao with a bow. "Thank you for having me here." He just straight up ignored Tenko! "Oh dear, thank you for coming all this way. Kotaro has been wanting to talk to you after that day. He couldn't help but get excited to meet his daughters' new boyfriend."

"Ah! Chisaki!" Hana squealed, running for a hug. She latched on to him making Kai flinch at the contact of another human. Just because Hana was his girlfriend didn't mean his whole phobia was cured but he'd first begin with her. "No!" Tenko separated the two. "Stay away. Both of you."

"It's just a hug, Tenko." Hana whined at her brother. "I'm your chaperone for the rest of your lives. You will listen to what I have to say."

"Chisaki, I redecorated my room. Do you want to see?"

"Sure."

"Don't pretend like I'm not here!"

This was about to be one long night.

"I made the frame by myself." Hana handed Kai said frame which had a picture in it. "I think we all turned out nice too." Kai approved Hana's statement. "Especially your brother." The two giggled amongst themselves. Toya was keeping Tenko from attacking Kai because he was an inch closer to Hana than usual. (y/n) was protecting the new couple while Kai was laughing his ass off, in the picture. "You're brothers' attitude will get old someday."

"But not today. He'll come around though, don't worry. I know it's been a year since we met, but if it's me then he'll make his exceptions." At the end of the day there were (surprisingly) people Tenko cared about. Not just his sister. The half-antisocial rat had friends.

"Hey uhh... your dad won't you know..?" Kai couldn't find the proper words to describe this fear. But Hana had a feeling of what he wanted to convey. "Don't worry about him. I promise, he's not like my brother. He can get overprotective at times but he likes you a lot."

"More than (l/n)?" He joked. "Okay, step outside."

"I don't know what to do. That asshole is here eating food in my house. Toya, what do I do?" Tenko really... didn't like the fact that they were dating. On the other line, Toya groaned, "Ughhhh, you sound jealous to me." His face turned to pure disgust. "Bwah-! I am not jealous of... of... he doesn't even deserve an insult from my mouth."

"Not jealous of him, but the rest of us. Your sister is with Chisaki and (l/n) and I are planning things with each other. Tell me if I'm wrong, but you do sound like that to me." Jealous? That's ridiculous, Tenko could care less. Calmly, Tenko denies that he is jealous of anyone's relationship. "Oh now wait a minute, is it that maybe you like Chisaki and you're jealous of your sister because she's dating him?" (y/n) had gotten way too into Toya. She's rubbing off in the worst way possible. "Pervert."