𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞

"I swear if those kids do some weird shit like last time I'm sending them all to the counsellor. Poor Cece..." (y/n) sulked as she made her way to another class, walking up the stairs, the clock striking one pm. "Oooh! (y/n), I knew you'd be here." She looked in the direction of the voice. "Eh? Tenko?" At first, she was a bit surprised to see him, but then remembered why he was there. "That's right, U.A. called you for some reason right?" Tenko nodded. "Mhm. I still don't know why though. They said they'd call me in two hours, so I'm just exploring the upgrades." Tenko seemed to like the school's improvements. "The dorms are really nice by the way. Also, beware of the class 1-A kids, they're a menace. My last class of the day is with them too." Teaching was not easy.

"I'll keep that in mind, anyways good luck." (y/n) straightened up and smiled. It won't work if I'm pissy all day, I should make the most of it and make connections with the brats here too. Right now, she has to teach some third years...

***

After having fun exploring the school, trying to avoid staff as much as possible while trying to remain open with student interactions, two hours had passed pretty quickly. He was now on his way to the teachers lounge. "What could be so important?" He muttered with a smirk, then knocked on the door and entered. He didn't say much but was greeted by one very familiar face and two people he did not recognize. "All Might? You wanted to talk to me?" This seemed to be important now.... "Hello Shigaraki, please have a seat." There was also another guy in a wheelchair, he had no proper face other than a mouth. He had restrainers too but also a device that seemed like... life support? You could pinpoint where his eyes should be though, plus he was completely bald. The next guy was a very short old man, he had a very serious face.

"If you've called me it must be important." Tenko's tone of voice made it seem like he didn't care at all. "It is. But just a moment, we're waiting for one more person. He'll be here any moment." It was awkward to see All Might like this, and the two other people he had no connection with. "I know this will sound selfish, but I want to get straight to the point. I don't want to leave my agency unattended for too long." Valid point. The short old man poured Tenko some warm tea, "Unfortunately this may take a while, forgive us but the matter is very urgent, Shimura Tenko." Tenko found it weird that this geezer was using his full name like that, but he was an older hero so he has to respect him.

The door opened once again, this time with more enthusiasm. "Sorry I'm late sir, forgive me." A young boy with curly green hair apologized. "Gran Torino..? Eh! S-shigaraki, what are you doing here!?" Oh god, this kid was so adorable it gave Tenko a headache. "Young Midoriya, please sit down. We have an urgent matter to discuss." All Might offered a seat, to which Izuku complied.

"What seemed to be the problem?" Izuku seemed to not recognize one figure, just like Tenko. "I know this is going to come off as shocking to both of you, better yet even confusing. But... Shigaraki, we're going to need your help." Tilting his head, he began to question what was going on. "I'm not sure how to begin this, but I too would like to get straight to the point." All Might got up and began introductions. "Shigaraki, this is Gran Torino." He introduced the short old man. "You may not know me, but I know a lot about you and your family. Shimura." What does he know? He's speaking as if he's gotten a degree on them or something. "And this... is All for One." All Might said as he made eye contact with Izuku, which made him tense up. "Eh!?" His round green eyes widened.

"A-All for One..? All Might, did you say he was... a villain?" Izuku received a smile from said man. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Shimura Tenko and Midoriya Izuku." Tenko crossed his arms. "Oh, I've heard about you. You were some hot stuff a few generations ago. Wait... how is he still living?"