𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Time flies by, in fact a little too fast. Faster then expected to say the least. "I never thought I'd be going back to America to do hero work of all things." (y/n) said as the plane she was on began to land. "Especially with you, Todoroki." She turned around to face the man she sat next to. Smiling, "Well it's a good excuse to get away from home too."

"Won't you miss your siblings though? They're so cute." Feeling, slightly, guilty. "Yeah, I do feel bad for leaving them alone with my old man. All I know is that he won't lay a finger on Natsuo and Fuyumi... both of them are old enough to handle themselves too." Indeed they had gotten quite big. While Toya and (y/n) were now legal adults, Fuyumi was in her last year of highschool, where Natsuo just started his highschool journey. Shoto is now twelve years old. "I was never able to protect Shoto from him, so there really is no difference in leaving but..." Toya shrugged, unable to let the words out of his mouth. "You still feel a little guilty?" (y/n) asked, sad for bringing the topic up. "I guess..." The atmosphere was tense, and it had to be broken.

"Uhh... it's cool that we get to work at the same agency. Since it is a place for international heroes, they need a translator for you and the others" Although, Toya had a decent amount of English, he had no idea what was about to come next. First, he had to learn the language.

"This is America?" Toya questioned, it being his first time out of the country. (Y/n) took a deep breath and then exhaled. "You smell that?" She looked at Toya. "It smells like shit." Toya said, scrunching up his nose in repulse.

"It's weed."

His eyes widened at the mention of drugs. Japan wasn't very common for its drugs out in the open. "It's legal in some states here, so you're going to have to get used to it." Toya rolled his eyes, trying to get over the heavy odor. "I don't think I want to get used to it."

Heavy traffic, cars beeping, weird but different people on the sidewalk, this was a whole other world. These two were already tired as they were, but unfortunately they had to go to the agency they worked at first. While (y/n) was going to live with her family, Toya was going to be staying at a rental house funded by the agency itself. "You know, for the insane amount of things going on right now, I'm surprised there isn't a villain attack yet." Whatever was going on was extremely crowded, a villain could get away with things with ease. "The villains here are different, Todoroki. They are smart, just as much as the heroes, if not more."

"How come?" (y/n) pointed at buildings and corners. "There are heroes hidden everywhere throughout large cities, and police officers in every corner, it'll be difficult to get away with a crime that easily." Some heroes were at the view of the naked eye while others were hidden from view. But once the time comes, a villain appears, they strike immediately.

The two continued to walk, taking multiple buses, until finally reaching their destination. "Hello there, you two are for the exchange program?" A nice lady at the desk asked in Japanese, but she had a heavy accent and she clearly was American. "Sure are!" (y/n) said hers and Toya's name, proceeding to head on after given directions.

***

"Ughhhhh... I'm so tireeeed." (y/n) sulked as her and Toya exited the agency. Toya was quiet, but his face said it enough that he was tired as well. "Mhm..." It was only six pm too... "Ahhh... I'm just going to call my dad to pick us up." She took out her phone and dialed her father. "I have a place to stay, remember?"

"Dad, can you pick me and Todoroki up?" She was clearly ignoring Toya. "Mhm. Thanks." She then closed the phone, a bit happier. "You're coming with us whether you like it or not." Toya couldn't fight against this woman, he didn't have a chance when it came to verbal confrontation with her. "Are you sure he's okay with me staying over?"