A little disclaimer

Hey so this is my second book, I'm hoping it'll come out better then the first since so many seemed to like it.

The first is also a mafia book and I just didn't know what to write so I figured second mafia book, they are not connected so you don't need to read it unless you want to.

I would just like to clarify that I do not own any pictures used.

I do not have this entire book planned out, it is just something that I will continue off of after each chapter which I did with the last one.

I know there will be swearing, probably violence and smut is the like one of the number one things on Wattpad so I will try my best for you kinky ass people and I will put a warning for those of you who ain't into that.

This is a warning that I'm not that good at writing and I pick this writing thing up because I enjoy it but I also like being creative I guess and I need to work on my writing skills.

Please do not hate on my writing, that sucks and it takes a lot of courage for me to do this in the beginning, it still takes a lot of bravery for me to post a new book with new chapters.
It isn't easy and you can hate on my characters but please don't leave hate comments to me.

I hope you enjoy