Bonus chapter

"MAMA, DAD!" I shouted from the front of the house while helping Riccardo pull out the suitcases from the trunk.

Everyone other then my parents came stampeding out the front door and across the old paint peeled porch that lacked a railing, the stairs useless as I watch in amusement, my many younger still teenage cousins jumping down front the top and racing towards me. Arabella the shy little girl moved out from behind me to Riccardo.

"Sup punks" I laughed, taken into a group hug and being squeezed from different directions.

"Cece, I was wonderin' what ya ma's surprise was. How long you hea (here) for?" Allen asked me, his voice muffled while being pushed up against my arm.

"I'm not sure yet" I answer, the bubble around me disbursing and I took the opportunity to pass a bag to Layla, but in that moment when I held my arm out they all stared at my hand the scars running along it and annoyingly I ask "What?"

"You getting married?" Honey asked and I immediately felt bad for assuming they were judging, cause they would be one to judge. I nod to answer her question and shake the bag until one of them grabbed it "dats (that's) one big rock eh"

Remembering my fathers side of the family never got to meet Riccardo, I backed up till I stood next to him "This is my lovely fiancé" I bragged a little, and saying that was definitely bragging because anyone would be jealous of the absolute sex god I scored "Babe those are my cousins, kealili, Danny, Honey, Lei, Layla, Allen, and Shayda... oh and guys this is Arabella"

I waved behind Riccardo, trying to lure her out from her little hiding spot.

"Come here baby, they aren't going to be mean" I told Arabella with a smile "I'll punch their face if they be mean to you" Arabella laughed and with that came out towards me.

"She's?" Lei pointed to Riccardo, again I answer another question with a simple nod.

"My baby!" My mom squealed when coming out of the house, most likely only coming out because the house got quiet and she was wondering where the noise went and followed it.

Sadly for me my mother wasn't referring to me and only when she went straight in for Arabella did I realize that "You got so much bigger then the pictures and no one even send me one recent one, da big tooth came out yet?"

Arabella smiled and nodded, unbothered that a women she was only meeting in person today was holding her. Those two were inseparable via FaceTime.

"An my odda (other) bebe" my mother leaned into me, hugging me with the free hand and kissing my cheek "Riccardo, it's always good for see you too, I neva forget you was hea" she playfully added on.

"It's good to see you again to Rose" he leaned in for a hug and also received a kiss on the cheek. It wasn't weird, it was normal growing up.

"Sidney go take your crap to your room, why you standing around for?" I silently scoffed as my mother who was focused on Arabella, talking, gossiping with the little girl as I and Riccardo walked inside.

Thanking god that the deadbolt on my door was still locked meaning no one had been in there since I left. My parents had a lot of druggie friends and they didn't want our things to get stolen if one of their so called friends decided they needed some cash. Although if they were caught stealing from my parents their few ships was done right where they stood.

The first thing I did was turn the AC on and plop on the bed, the queen sized bed would once again be used, of course not for adult activities as Arabella would also be in the room but I could remember the times where my room was littered with people, the bed turning into a doggy pile spot.