Chapter 19

⚠️⚠️smutty smuts yo⚠️⚠️

He kissed me sweetly, slowly and sensually. His tongue against mine and his hands under my dress in the middle of a hallway, gently pushing me up against the wall.

I moan as he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

This wasn't like the other times where we were rushing, this was slow and steady.

He walked forwards never breaking away from the kiss, I stay trapped in the bliss of his arms until I was laid down. My back surrounded by the silk sheets of his bed.

His kisses moved down to my chest, pushing the straps of the dress off my shoulder and down my small mounts. He looked up to me as he made contact with my hard nipples, massaging the other with his hand while his left hand held my waist against the bed.

I arch my back softly while moaning, my legs spreading open around him, his body hovering above me with his knee snugged up between my legs.

He pulled away with a pop, and I let my back move back down to the bed. I lift my ass as he pulls the dress down my body, taking my panties with it and throwing it to the side. His lips trailing down my body to my pussy.

I watch as he ran his tongue between my folds, hitting my clit, he sucked on my clit making it wet and coated in his saliva before he moved down to my entrance.

I moan as his fingers pull my folds apart and he licked around my entrance easier.

"Riccardo" I moan and feel his smirk form against my skin.

I spread my legs more and enjoy the ecstasy that ran through my body, his wet tongue entering my heat and moving around my walls.

One of his hands hooked around my thigh, bringing it to his shoulder and rubbing my clit, my thighs clamp around his head and he continued to lick and suck, faster and harder. My hands reached down and pull at his hair, forcing his head in more.

One of his hands made its way down by his tongue, placing a finger in along side his tongue making me release another loud breathy moan. My hands fist at the bed sheet as he adds a second finger, thrusting them in at a quick pace.

His tongue moved slower, gliding over my walls smoothly while his fingers balanced everything out, adding a more intense feeling down there.

My legs start to shake but he never slowed to a stop.

"Fuck" I groan out, his finger moving from my clit and slapping my boob

I moan at the sting it left behind, turning my head to bite into the pillow next to me, that sensual feeling creeping it's way up my body.

"Riccardo" I call out his name as I cum, my body still shaking as I ride out my orgasm, shuddering as it hit me hard before he pulled away.

He licked his lips and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, pulling his clothes off as I lay there whimpering, I wanted more, I wanted so much more.

As he dropped his pants and kicked his shoes off I pulled my own heels off, throwing them to the side.

I sit myself up but he quickly came back and kissed me deeply, dropping back down and moaning into his mouth tasting my own juices on his lips and tongue.

He pulled away rolling a condom onto his length, watching me as I paid much attention to his hard-on, my eyes made its way back to his when the condom was fully on, his lips leaving a short kiss before he pushed into my entrance.

His hands pin mine against the bed, rolling his cock into me slow but hard, pushing right into my g-spot without a miss.

A bunch of random babble coming out of my mouth as I moan.

His own soft moans in my ear as my walls squeeze his cock.

He pulled away from me and flipped me over, pulling me to the edge of the bed and slapping my ass. I moan loudly as he sent another slap to my opposite ass cheek.

"Head down and ass up" he said

Complying I arch my back and place my head into the bed, my cheek pressed against the sheets as I push my ass back into his dick.

He groaned and squeezed my ass before pushing into me, it wasn't rough but it wasn't as soft as before. His hands wrapped in my hair, using them like a handle to pull me back into his cock every time I jerked forward.

I almost scream in pure pleasure as he pushed my back down more, the arch helping him hit deeper parts of me he fucked into me harder. A small cry left my mouth when he pulled out and I moan when he spit on my pussy, feeling it roll down my skin, his fingers rubbing it around and thrusting back into me.

This was some pornhub type of shit right now was all I thought.

"Does it hurt baby?" He asked still thrusting into me, the echoing sound of our skin slapping together bounced off the walls.

I shook my head whining as I pushed my ass back into his cock, his ball slapping up against my folds and clit.

"Take my dick baby" he moaned.

His arms pulled me up, my back against his chest as he continued to fuck into me, one of his hands reached down. My second orgasm was approaching, I could feel the tight knot forming in my stomach as the pleasure seemed to get more intense with each thrust.

His other arm went over my chest, the room dark but large floor to ceiling window allowed some light to shine in. His left hand teasing my clit and the other fondling my left breast, his arm rubbing on my other nipple as his hand wrapped around my body.

I moan one last time before it slowly became a silent scream, my hand moving behind and gripping his hair, my head thrown back against his shoulder and in his neck. He slowed to a slow and steady pace, waiting for a few thrusts till he pulling out of me.

I sit on my knees catching my breath, rolling over and sitting on my ass I watch as he jerked his cock while looking at me. Not a care in the world as I watch, if anything he got harder.

I slide off the bed sitting in front of him on my knees, staring up at him with a smile as I pull the condom off his length and wrapping my lips around his tip.

I suck on it easing my way down and wrap my hand around the other half, moving my hand quickly and looking up at him.

His eyes looking down at me rolling back, a few curse words making its way out of his mouth and his head thrown backwards as he pushed my head down on his member. I gag and choke before he pulled out slightly, I suck the tip as he jerked his own cock again.

His salty cum shooting in my throat I swallow it just like last time, sucking on the tip one last time before I sat back and leaned against the side of the bed, my chest heaving up and down as I caught my breath.

He reached down and I held my arms out, wrapping his hands under my thighs and placing me on the bed.

I lay on his bed in his arms, still covered in sweat.

"You good for another round" he smirked, I only smirked back as he picked me back up, walking to the bathroom, opening the door and placing me on the ground and turning me around.

I smile at the roses on the floor and the bathtubs filled with bubbles and the candles that were lite in the most romantic way.

I turn around pulling him back to me and kissing him. Rubbing a finger on his biceps.

"I am perfect for another round"