Chapter 15

⚠️⚠️smut my dudes⚠️⚠️ warning some aggressive but consented shit right now.

"Riccardo" I called out his name trying to walk closer to him.

"I wouldn't fucking suggest you keep getting closer Sidney," he said

I didn't listen, walking up to him placing my hands on his chest as he leaned on the hood of the car.

"I won't go" I shrugged but he was still mad and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I liked the sound of his belt across my ass. Something is wrong with me.

I stood between his legs kissing down his jaw and neck.

"I would stop if I were you Sidney because I promise you it won't be like the last time" his grip was tight on my arm as he spoke his warning in my ear "I mean it Sidney I don't want you running away if I do something you don't like"

I gulped looking at him but grabbed his hand off my arm and placing it on his sides.

I look up at him and glance around the deserted ally way, not a person or window in view. I reach my hands forwards unbuttoning his shirt as I kept eye contact.

I kiss down his chest, horny and wanting to touch him, his outline shown under his pants. I unbuckle his belt dropping to my knees and he just watched, his anger mixed with lust, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants I pull it down.

His hard cock springing out I use my hand to massage his balls, stroking his length with the other.

He hummed and grunted reaching down and pulling my hair back roughly, he bent down to my height and I place my hands on his thighs to steady myself.

"You better remember you brought this on yourself beautiful" he glared at me with a hint of amusement "Open your mouth"

I did as told, opening it wide and sticking my tongue out as he pulled my hair all together into two makeshift ponytails. He held my head still as he pushed his cock down my throat, I gag and choke on his length but he doesn't pull away.

"This is what you wanted right, you wanted my cock in your mouth right Sidney? I told you to back up and you better remember that while I fuck your mouth like I fucking hate you Sidney" I nod with his dick still in my mouth, my panties were becoming moist as his member stretched my throat and he stared down at me

He pulled out of my mouth, a string of saliva connecting to the tip of his cock that was as well covered in my spit. I coughed and used this time to breath.

"Did you like that huh?" He asked anger still evident in his tone.

I look up to him and nod, a shocked look on his face as he let go of my hair and quickly composed himself moving to pull his pants up.

I reach out pushing his hands away, jerking him off, and putting him back in my mouth, my hand covered in my spit and I could feel myself drooling down the sides of my mouth.

I bob my head on his cock and slowly he gave back in after his long fight with himself, his hands going back to my hair and keeping my head in place, pounding into my mouth with no mercy.

I moan around his cock and that only encouraged him to move his hips faster, using my mouth to satisfy him. His tip reaching the back of my throat and further as he pushed it as far back as it could go, his balls slapping my chin as he aggressively fucked my mouth.

The weird part was that I was enjoying it, I loved that he opened up my sad sex life that only consisted of constant missionary before this, don't get me wrong missionary was passionate and shit but it got boring doing it every time, I didn't even know what an orgasm was before him unless I only received it from my hand, maybe once or twice from an ex.