Engaged Again

Matt's POV

After we made our way back to our room, I helped Gabby back into bed. I then smiled at her before kissing her softly. "Just give me a second okay?" I saw Gabby looked at me confused. "Matt, can you tell me what's going on?" I looked at her and then walked away, ready to surprise her with the gift I need to give her. I need to propose again, right now.

After walking over to my dresser, I grabbed her old engagement and wedding rings. They were still together and I hoped to use the same rings when we got re-married. But for now, I am going to use the same ring I originally proposed to her with to propose again. I smiled when I walked over to her again and then looked at her.

Gabby still stared at me confused. "You bought me a gift for having a baby? I know they do push presents and stuff, but Matt...you didn't need to." I chuckled hearing that. "Oh, I didn't. This gift is something more. It's a promise to you that we are in this together. Yes, I told you at the hospital that I wanted to marry you again. We got engaged again while we were there. But now, it's time to make it official."

Gabby stared at me, knowing where I was going. I then got off the bed and helped her sit up. Moving down to one knee, I looked at her as I opened the box. "Gabriella Dawson, will you make me the happiest man in the world by becoming my wife? Again." We both laughed at the last part because it was true that we had already been married. And even though it was pretty much already confirmed, Gabby still cried.

Gabby just nodded, holding out her hand so that I could put it back on her finger. I was so happy that it was back on her finger because it meant we we're back together for good. I then kissed her after putting the ring on her finger before getting back in bed and rolling over on top of her. I was so happy to have her be mine again, this time officially.