Jay Halstead

Matt's POV

After speaking with Antonio and updating him, I looked at Gabby and then smiled. Knowing we need to report her father to the police...I wanted to make sure she wanted to do it before we went forward with it.

I stepped close to her and sat down next to her, grabbing her hand. "You sure you want to report your father to the police? This could lead to him going behind bars." She looked at me and sighed. "If he can't respect you then he doesn't deserve my respect. He put my health and well-being at risk by causing a scene in our home. Yes, I want to report him."

I nodded before leaning over her and kissing her softly. "I will get Jay for you." Getting up off the bed, I made my way to the door before opening it to see Jay sitting in a chair. "Jay, you can come in and talk to Gabby now if you want. She's awake and ready to make her report."

Jay looked up at me and then nodded, walking in with a pad of paper. "Well, before we start. I want to first...on behalf of the entire CPD...congratulate you both on becoming parents." Gabby smiled at him and nodded. "Thanks Jay but, can we just get this report over with? I would rather not have to think about these horrible memories for much longer?"

Jay nodded before going to sit in a chair. "How about you just tell me your story? I know you have a police brother so you already know exactly what information I need. If there are any questions, I will ask them. Sound good?" Gabby nodded and sighed before going ahead with telling her story to Jay so he could make a report.