Chapter 114

Matt's POV

Once Gabby finished feeding Matteo, I grabbed him from her arms and burped him. We both already ate lunch while she was feeding Matteo and now, it was time to rest. Might as well help her where I can because right now...Matteo isn't doing much that I can help her with other than putting him in his crib and changing his diaper.

While burping Matteo, I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest guy in the world because this was truly my dream come true. Me and Gabby have Matteo and each other. Right next to me, in bed was the woman of my dreams while on my chest was my biggest wish and dream come true. Nothing could make this time in my life any better.

Once I finished burping Matteo, I looked at Gabby who was just laying back against her pillow with her eyes closed. I moved to get out of bed quietly so that I could put Matteo in his crib, thinking that Gabby wanted to nap. Once Matteo was in his crib, I was about to go put my sweatpants on when I heard Gabby.

"I am not falling asleep. I was just taking a moment to rest my eyes. Get back in here and don't let me fall asleep unless I am in your arms." I turned to look at her and then smiled. "Let me guess, you are going to take advantage of every time you get a chance to sleep in my arms?" She nodded. "For the rest of my life."

I smiled when she said that before making my way back to our bed. I moved to lay down next to her before feeling her lay down against my side, putting her hand on my chest. I felt her stroke my stomach before wrapping my arm around her and moving my hand to hears. "By the way, I know this may seem like a dumb question but...does you feeding Matteo hurt at all?"