We Almost Went There

Gabby's POV

After 45 minutes, me and Matt pulled away from each other to start relaxing. However, all I can say is it got pretty steamy. I was now just wearing my underwear while Matt was in his boxers. I am just glad we were disturbed at a good time because I wasn't ready to go that far. Especially with our newborn son being no more than a few days old.

"Okay little man, how about you go to Mom and she can feed you?" I turned to look at Matt when he said that, looking at him carrying Matteo to bed while still just wearing his boxers. I went to grab him when he was close before smiling at Matt when Matteo was in my arms. I started feeding him right away because my bra was already off.

Once I started feeding him, I saw Matt grab my bra and put it on the bed before getting in next to us. Wrapping his arm around me, he closed the covers once again and then looked at Matteo. "I think we need to calm down, especially considering we almost went too far while he was in his crib in the corner of our bedroom."

I turned to look at him and smiled. "I like the sound of that by the way. Our bedroom." Matt rubbed my leg as he kissed me softly. "Believe it Gabby, because that's what it is now. You and me live here with our son. And you are not leaving me anymore. We will always share a bed from this day forward." I smiled at him and kissed him again before turning my attention to Matteo.

Laying my head down on Matt's shoulder, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and then whispered to him. "I know you just got comfortable but....think when we are done feeding Matteo you can give me a massage? My back is sore. I really just realized it when I took my bra off to start feeding him." Matt smiled at me before nodding as he put his hand on my leg. "It would be my pleasure to give you a massage."

I smiled while looking up at him, kissing him one last time before turning my attention back to Matteo as he got his afternoon feeding.