Epilogue

2 Weeks Later - September 30th

Gabby's POV

As I wake up in my brother's basement for the last time...I can't help but smile at the idea that we are finally moving into our new home today. Matteo is now a month old and I hope he behaves. I am not letting him out of my sight, unlike Matt. I woke up alone in bed...I was hoping to see Matt since we haven't spent much time together in the past week because he went back for a few shifts so that he could extend his leave by another 2 weeks.

But now, he was back on leave and he was packing up some of the stuff we got recently from our friends and family. That included all of our clothes. I saw the bags at the door and smiled when he turned around to look at me. "Gabby, hey. Did I wake you up?" I shook my head and smiled. "No, but you should have. I am off bedrest and I am going to help." I walked over to him and smiled before kissing him softly. "Is my brother awake yet?"

Matt shakes his head. "Nope, even though he promised to set the alarm on his phone." I smiled when he said that. "Listen, Matteo is still asleep. There's a bottle of breastmilk on the dresser next to the crib you need to take apart yet and the cot is on the bed. Mind feeding him while I go wake up my brother? Need to get him back for all the yelling he did while I was asleep." Matt chuckled and smiled. Go ahead. I'll be waiting for you to come back.

I smiled and nodded as I went upstairs....ready to wake up my brother for the last time as me and Matt begin the next part of our journey in Miracles: New Beginnings.