Care to Make it 100?

Gabby's POV

"Care to make it 100?" I said as I walked out of the bedroom after taking a nap. I smiled when Matt turned around to look at me. "What are we betting on anyways?" Matt smiled before walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me. "Whether Antonio is going to walk in the door yelling at Diego when they come back from his driving lesson."

I looked at him and smiled before moving my hands to his arms. "God, he is going to love teaching Matteo how to drive." That's when Matt leaned back and looked at me. "He ain't teaching my son how to drive. No way, I'm teaching Matteo how to drive!" I looked up at him. "Sorry, but I would rather a cop teach him to drive than a fireman."

I leaned up to kiss his cheek. "When was the last time Matteo got fed?" I said as I walked to the couch where our little miracle was sleeping on a pillow. I turned look at Matt when he replied. "Not since your nap. However, we still need to get you a pump so you can make breastmilk which I can use to feed him." I nodded and sighed. "I promise, we will get one soon."

That's when Matt walked up to me, seeing I was stressed. "You know what, never mind. I can just watch you feed him for now. We shouldn't stress over that. You are already stressed out enough with the whole house situation. Right now, all we need is each other." I smiled and nodded as I leaned up to kiss him softly. "What's for breakfast?"

Matt looked at me and smiled. "I'll go make something for us. If he's still asleep...we could always bring him upstairs with us? Use the more comfortable couch to rest as we watch TV since they will be out for a while?" I smiled, liking the idea before walking over to Matteo so I could grab him. "Go start cooking. I will be right upstairs and sit on the couch." Matt nodded before smiling at me as he made his way upstairs.

After he left, I grabbed Matteo and carefully carried him up to the living room so I could sit down on the sectional before breakfast.