Chapter 132

Matt's POV

After making my way upstairs to the main level, I saw Antonio standing in his office. He was at his gun safe putting his weapon away. "Someone forget to lock up their gun when they got home?" Antonio turned to look at me, scared. "Shit Matt, you scared the crap out of me. Don't do that when I am handling my gun." I nod and smile.

Antonio then turned to look at me. "Hey, so what time do you guys want to eat tonight?" I sighed and looked at him. "About that, Gabby wanted me to let you know that we aren't going to be eating with you tonight. We need time to process what happened today." Antonio nodded as he looked at me. "How is she?"

I sighed before leaning against the door. "She's overwhelmed. We both are. We just got married, we have a week old baby, we have problems with your dad, problems with my sister and now, our home just burned down. And for this to happen all in a single week....I would say she is doing the best she can."

Antonio nodded, getting concerned. "Want me just to give you guys some space? Give you time to process everything and maybe figure out what your plans are?" I nodded before looking at him. "We really just need time to relax. Plus, Matteo missed some sleep today so...Gabby hasn't slept much today because he is not sleeping."

Antonio nodded. "Then take your time and I will bring you guys some supper. When do you guys want to eat?" I turned to look at the time. "Shit, is it really already 5:30?" Antonio nodded. "I will bring the pizza down when it's here. I'll go pick it up after I order it. Matteo is going to be at what? 7 pm at the latest?" I chuckled. "We haven't got a schedule yet but hopefully."

Antonio nodded again. "Listen, just go relax downstairs. I'll go get us a pizza then we'll eat in the basement before I leave you guys be?" I nodded and smiled. "Thanks brother. See you soon." I left his office before going to make my way downstairs to Gabby, ready to relax.