Here Comes the Bride

Matt's POV

After an hour of waiting, we finally got word that Gabby was finally ready to make her way down the aisle to me. I was ready for this. Ready for her to be my wife, and ready to take her in my arms. I was tired of having to fight for what's mine. Now, it was time to take it. I looked at all of our family and friends that were there and couldn't help but be happy that it was time.

I know you normally stare at the front when the bride comes but, not me. I was going to walk down the aisle as soon as she made her way in and help her to the front with Matteo in my arms. Once I heard the music start, I turned to look at Antonio. "You have the rings right?" Antonio nodded and smiled. "Go get your girl." I nodded and smiled, walking to the back.

After I made my way to the back, Stella and Severide walked up to me and then made their way down the aisle as our sole groomsman and bridesmaid. I then turned my eyes to the door to see my gorgeous bride come in with Matteo in her lap. I smiled at them and then reached out to grab Matteo. "Want to walk our do you need to sit?" Gabby smiled at me and then sighed.

"Maggie says I have to sit for the wedding. Well, except for the kiss." I looked at Maggie. "Can I at least walk her down the aisle? C'mon, it's our wedding and this is already rushed and unusual." She sighed and nodded. "I am walking down the aisle behind you with a wheelchair just in case." We nodded and smiled. I helped Gabby up and gave her my arm. "Time to get married."

Just then, Here Comes to Bride started playing as we walked down the aisle together as a family.