Pizza's Here

Gabby's POV

After a good thirty minutes, Matt was done putting my clothes away and was about to start with his new clothes when we heard Antonio walk up to our door. He knocked before peaking in. "You guys all good in here?" I turned to look at him and nodded. "Getting better." Matt smiled at me before going to walk over to the dresser to put his boxers in. "Well, I just got back from getting the Pizza. How about you guys make your way upstairs so we can eat?"

I nodded before smiling at him. "Can we eat down here Antonio? I don't want to walk upstairs. I am supposed to be on bedrest." Antonio nodded. "Sure thing. Do you want to talk at all about what happened earlier today or do you need rest?" I was about to answer when Matt jumped in. "Let's wait until at least tomorrow to talk okay?"

I looked up at him and gave him a glare. He then sighed before moving to sit next to me on the bed. "Gabby, this is for your health. You have been stressed all day. Matteo is just over 72 hours old and now, you are stressed. I know you want answers baby but, you need to think about yourself right now."

I knew Matt was right. Grabbing his hand, I smiled before looking at Antonio. "Maybe we can wait until tomorrow? I think we have to talk to the detectives anyways." Matt smiled at me before bending down to kiss me. "Listen, can you bring the pizza down here Antonio? We'll be right out. Let's just relax."

Antonio nodded before walking upstairs to go grab the pizza so he could bring it down here where we are going to eat supper. I then looked at Matt and smiled at him. "How did I get so lucky?" He smiled and chuckled at me. "I ask myself that same question every day." He leaned down to kiss me as I just rested here, feeling really happy as we spent one last moment together before we made our way out to the living room to eat supper.