Chapter 149

Matt's POV

As me and Gabby made our way upstairs, I made sure to support her so that she doesn't fall. Making our way into the kitchen, I smiled at the smell of McDonalds. "Just go sit down Gabby, I will grab you what I know you like." Antonio smiled when he heard us before turning to look at his kids who were at the table already. "Ava, get out of that chair. I moved it there for Gabby."

Ava nodded and moved. "Thanks Antonio, I know that chair is comfortable and will be of great help when it comes to my back." Gabby then opened the iPad again and set it up so we can both see Matteo. That's when Diego asked if he could play on the iPad. "Aunt Gabby, do you have any games on your iPad?" I sighed and looked at him. "Sorry Diego, we are using the iPad as a baby monitor right now so you can't play games on it."

Antonio looked at me confused. "How are you using it as a baby monitor?" I smiled. "I put my iPhone in the crib, FaceTime call is on." Antonio looked at me, having never thought of that. "Smart, I never thought of doing that." Gabby smiled. "Maybe we should just buy an iPod touch and keep it in his crib. Probably just as expensive as a baby monitor."

I nodded and smiled before grabbing our food and moving to sit with Gabby. "Here we go but, can you move over? I want to see our little guy too." Gabby nodded and smiled before moving the iPad in between us so that we could both watch Matteo sleep. Biting into my burger, I smiled as we got a moment with our family. "You guys going to stay up here for a while until Matteo gets up? We can always play cards."

Gabby looked me. "I'm okay with playing a round of cards. Poker?" I looked at her. "Really? You never wanted to play before when I played with the guys at the firehouse." She smiled. "That's because I learned how to play in Puerto Rico. My husband never taught me how to play." He looked at me. "Bullshit! I taught you how to play over our first Christmas together."