Chapter 56

Gabby's POV

Once Matt and Matteo were in the bedroom with Eva and Diego, I looked at my father mad. "Who the hell are you to talk to Matt that way?" I was mad. This guy had the nerve to speak to Matt that way when he had a kid with a woman who was not his wife. At least Matt's my husband. He looked at me. "He slept with you and didn't support you through the pregnancy."

I looked at Antonio. "Seriously Antonio, could you not have filled him in? Do I need to do everything. And what the hell is this surprise visit! I just gave birth 4 days ago! You really think I need this tension around me when I am still recovering from a C-Section?" Antonio just looked at me and then walked over to us. "Gabby, I'm sorry."

My dad then looked at me. "Speaking of that, why in the world did you not tell me? I am your father! In our culture we respect our elders. You come into town and just not tell us you are pregnant and having a baby? Gabby, that is not what we do." I looked at him furious and then started to yell. "DAD! You left us before. Who are you to say t..."

That's when I started feeling faint. I tried to grab the couch, hoping to fall on there when I fell to the ground, hitting my head. Antonio walked over. "Gabby!"

Antonio's POV

I watched as Gabby passed out, probably due to stress. I knew this was a bad idea. But, my dad insisted. I couldn't say no. I just hopped I could be here to calm things down. I turned to look up at my dad after she fell to the ground. "Well, don't just stand there!!! Get Matt! Call 911!" That's when I heard Matt run out of the bedroom. "What the hell happened?"

I looked up at him and then looked at my dad. "They got into a fight. She hasn't eaten yet has she?" Matt shook his head and then looked at my dad. "I think it's best if you get out of here." My dad looked at Matt, going to protest. "Not when...." That's when Matt yelled. "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!"