Chapter 67

POV: Y/N

"So what key chain do you even have?" Kimberly asks. She leans forward and hugs her knees.
"I have a few, but I really don't know which ones I have."
"Show me. I can tell them apart."
I grab my bag, and pull out what I have left. I place them on the couch cushion between us. "Sorry I didn't get to grab them all."
"No, this is fine." She points to each one.  "Toru Hagakure, the Invisible girl. Izuku Midoriya, a strength power up quirk. He breaks his bones so might want to stay clear of him. Shoto Todoroki, half ice half fire. That's an amazing quirk you should try out. Mashirao Ojiro, he has a tail. That one is mine, which you know is Blinking. I guess you really don't have many of them left."
"Do you think it's enough?"
"Probably. But I would say try to use mine or Todoroki, it will work out better."
"Great, I'm going to fail."
"Oh please, you'll do great."
"Right. How about we start moving some stuff."
"That sounds like a plan." She slaps her legs, then Stands up. "Do you think we could paint the room?"
"Another time. Knowing you, you will custom paint a fan fiction on it."
"That's an idea." Kimberly smiles.
"No it doesn't."
"Kill joy."
"Sorry, but someone has to be responsible."
"Says the girl that almost got dicked down by a teacher, more then once."
"At least I got someone interested in me." I stuck my tongue out.
"I'm waiting for the perfect man. Thank you."
"Has your mysterious man messaged you?" We walked into the room, and start grabbing boxes.
"No. He is just shy."
"Or you are in denial?
"Of what?"
"He doesn't exist?"
"He does too."
"No he doesn't. That picture was obviously of someone else."
"Lies!"
"Then ask to met up."
"I-I can't."
"Really. He isn't going too. Hell will freeze over first."
"Actually There is a...." Her phone pinged. We both froze.
"If it's him I'll pop over to Toshinori and kiss him."
"Wow, making bets. If it's not him, you do my laundry."
"I'm not doing your laundry!"
"Fine then I'm not checking the message."
"Wait I'm curious now!" I whine.
"Fine. Just because I love you." She pulls out her phone. She smiles. Then looks at me.
"Is it him?"
"Geez don't be creaming yourself. If you want to kiss Toshinori do it."
My face burns. "T-That's Not what I Meant!"
"It's mom my. She wants to know what we want to eat tonight."
"If she is cooking, I'm down for her Curry."
"Ok I'll let her know." She sends a text back. Almost immediately she got a reply.
"Does she not want that?" I ask.
She smiles. "I'm not sure. Because my mystery man just texted me."
"No way!" I put down the box and took her phone. I read the message.
"He wants to meet up. See he is real."
He does in fact want to meet up. Maybe I was wrong. "You shouldn't go by yourself."
"Are you coming?"
"Well my physical is at 3, so give me an hour. How about 4 we met him. In a public place."
"Alright." She takes the phone. "I'll tell him that." She looks at me. "So are you going to do it?"
"Do what?"
"My laundry!"

POV: Toshinori

I grabbed the tv remote, and turned on the news. I dropped the remote down on the couch. I walked into the kitchen for a drink, when I heard someone shout. "Donkey!"
I walked back into the living room, and saw a certain green ogre on the tv. I look at Billy Jean. She was watching it. She must have stepped on the remote. I chuckled at her, then turned it back. I walk back to the kitchen. When I heard it again. I turn around and saw her sitting on the remote watching the tv.
"Hey missy, we can watch a movie later."
I picked her up, and grabbed the remote. "I want to hear what's happening in the world." I change it back. A small meow came from her. I kiss her little head, and put her back. I walk back to get my drink, when it happened again. I looked. This time she hid the remote. I set my drink down on the coffee table. "I guess we are watching a movie." I sat down next to her. "Do you want me to start it over from the beginning?" She meows then paws between the cushions. I reach in, and found the remote.
"I'm starting to think you aren't a kitten." I chuckle. I start the movie over, and she climbed onto my shoulder. She curled right up against my neck.

The next day as work, I was sitting in the teachers room.
"Accidentally in love
Accidentally in love
Accidentally
I'm in love, I'm in love,
Accidentally
I'm in love, I'm in love,
I'm in love, I'm in love."
"What are you singing." Mr. Aizawa asks.
"S-Sorry! Billy Jean wanted to watch a movie now this song is stuck in my head."
"We'll find your head, class 1-As physical exam is about to start."
"Right."
"Also, does Billy Jean want to have a play date?"

Friday

I spent most of the day freaking out. What if I fail. I might of passed the written. Maybe that will be fine.... I sat down at the bus stop. To think, a year ago I would of been worrying about other shit. Now here I am. I think I have only gotten where I am because of the people around me. What if my life had been different. What if I never met Kimberly, or Toshinori. Dark thoughts filled my mind. I probably would have given up. I would of been alone. I still hate myself, just not as much as I use too. I'm actually living life now, not just letting it pass by me.... Speaking of passing by me. My bus just drove off. I jumped to my feet, and tried to chase after it. "Wait!" I finally gave up. Mostly because I was out of breath. Oy! All Might wouldn't like that.