Chapter 48

Tell him. Tell him what happened next. He has the right to know. Hell he should be the only person that ever sees you like that. "Toshinori. Was today normal for you?"
"For the most part." He chuckles. "Why?"
"It's nothing. So All Might saved me."
"Well I guess you where lucky he showed up."
"He also brought me home."
"He didn't stay did he?"
I bite my bottom lip. Tell him. Tell him now.

POV: Toshinori

I watch as Y/N bites her lip. She is going to tell me what All Might saw. She is probably more convinced that he likes her. I should tell her, but she couldn't handle that. Not now. And if I did, she would be in trouble...
"The bad guys took off my dress, leaving me in my underwear. Only at the very end, the woman desperately wanted my skin. And she broke open my bra..."
"So All Might saw more then your comfortable with."
"Yes." She finally looked me in the eyes.
"Don't worry about him." I'm an idiot. Close your mouth... "He has a boyfriend." I fucking said. She fell. "Are you ok?"
"I'm sorry, did I hear you say that right? Because I swear I heard you say he has a boyfriend."
Now if I ever tell her the truth, I have to deal with this. "Yup. He does."
"But he seems like he likes women."
This is where my lie comes out. "Well he likes them both. He just prefers men."
She covered her mouth with her hand. "On my, he isn't dating Endeavor is he?"
I spray blood. "No! Why would you ask that?!"
"Well Kimberly said there is a bunch of fanfic of the two of them. And they don't seem like buddies, but fuck buddies is different."
My girlfriend thinks I fuck Endeavor now. "Have you seen how many kids Endeavor has. He likes woman."
"How do you know All Might has a boyfriend?"
Open mouth insert foot. "He is a co- worker. He has a photo of them on his desk. And when asked he told me." I'm going to kill myself with this conversation. "Just don't be going around telling everyone ok."
"Right. You wouldn't want to have All Might as an enemy. He might decidedly have a cute ass, or great sucking lips." Then she literally fell over laughing.
Well now she thinks I will rape myself. Can this get worse? "Who has great sucking lips?" A females voice said behind us. We both turn and saw Kimberly. Oh god no.
"How long have you been here?" Y/N got up, and went around to her.
"Oh, just popped over to see if you had any bleach. But all I heard was great sucking lips. So you blow him over there?"
I spray blood again. "I can hear you." I finally say.
She looks at me. "I think you should get that checked out. Maybe let Y/N over here be your doctor." She then smiled at Y/N.
"How about you take the bleach and leave, before you kill my boyfriend."
"Fine fine fine. But you two better be doing the nasty when I leave."
I had to cover my mouth, as more blood tried to spray. "Goodbye Kimberly." Was all I could say.
"Kimberly, do you have a filter?" Y/N asked.
"Nope." And with that Kimberly popped away.
"Sorry about her. She has some crazy ideas."
I pull out my tissues I keep in my pocket, and try to clean up some of my blood. One of these day I'm going to die from losing so much of it. And it will probably be at Kimberly hand.
"She definitely has character." I check my phone. Shit it's late.
"To much some days." Y/N jokes.
"I should probably be going."
"Wait. We have only talked. We haven't gotten to hang out."
"We have all day tomorrow. Or according to the time later today."
"Are you tired?"
"Actually I am. It was a busy day today."
"Could you not leave just yet. Maybe just stay and cuddle me?"
She has these big eyes, looking right at me. Dam. "I want to, but I don't think your aunt would approve."
"Just five minutes?" She leans cover to me.
"Sure. Five minutes." She smiles, then gives me a kiss. She rests her head on my chest. I had an arm around her. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.
"Hey, Y/N." I whispered. She was out. I chuckled. I have to go, but this is to great. I let her stay a little longer, then I picked her up. I brought her to her bed. I closed the door, and that when I heard someone in the kitchen.... I made my way there. Is it Kimberly? I turned, and saw Y/N making a bowl of cereal. That can't be her can it?
"Take a picture, it last longer." She turns and smirks at me. "I can read minds ya know."
"Did I just.."
"Yes you did." She takes her bowl to the table. Taking a bite. "I didn't get to eat, because of the fucking woman wanting my skin. Then I forgot when I got home. So I'm eating now."
"Wait are you..."
"Yes. I'm Y/N. But I'm the Astral Projection. I come out when she is asleep. She hasn't figured out how to work me yet."
"Really." I take a step closer. "So I'm not making you up because I'm tired."
"Nope. I also run off of my emotions. And let me tell ya. I have a lot."
"Good to know."
"Actually. I wasn't able to use my quirk in this form until recently. Before I was kinda just walking around."
"Really."
"Yup." She finishes the bowl, and bring it to the sink. "So many emotions. Which one do I want to express?" She said to herself. She then turned to me, and bites her bottom lip. Dam. "I should probably tell you. When I wake up, I won't remember anything." She comes close to me, real close. She puts her finger in my belt loops, and pull me closer. "Ever wanted to have a fun time with a projection. No consequences." She has so much confidence right now. It's Y/N, but it's not. Dam. She knows how to hit my buttons. Her hand comes around my neck, and she pushed my head down. She kisses me. Dam....