Chapter 47

POV: Y/N

"All Might, was the day..." I turn around, but he wasn't there, and the door was closed. "Normal... For you..." I finish saying. He left fast.... Shit! I realized what I had left on.

POV: Toshinori

I lean against this wall. I'm on a random roof about a block away from Y/N house. Shit that girl is trying to kill me. The way she looked up to me, with her arms across her chest. Then she read my mind. I couldn't stay near her. Hell just bringing her home was starting to turn me hard. Man if I wasn't All Might, I might have done something stupid... Hell I set her down and she stood there. Just her panties on. If I didn't leave I certainly would of forgotten I wasn't me.... But why did she just stand there. Did she want All Might to do something...

POV: Y/N

I put on some clothes and sat down on my bed. I should call Toshinori. What am I even to say. Well today happened twice, only the first time All Might saw my in my bra and panties, this time he saw just my exposed breast and panties! Then like an idiot I just stood there, like I wanted him to see me. I face palm. Great. Maybe I'll call Kimberly first.... I can almost hear her scream about the truple. Then she will try to compare the two, then talk about how they... Oh no. Did All Might leave to... To me?! I grab a pillow and shove my face into it. I have all this to worry about, then I have the fact I might have another quirk. The person that is supposed to help me with quirks left. Maybe I could do some googling. It's a far fetched, but I would take my mind off of the events of the last two days.. or I mean day. I should call Toshinori tho.... I grab my phone, and call him. It rang twice before I hung up. I felt these big fat tears fall down my face. I quickly send him a text instead.
Y/N- 'When your not busy, we need to talk.'
T- 'I see you called first, but you hung up. Is everything ok?'
Y/N- 'Yup. Just want to talk.'
T- 'Do you want me to come over?'
Y/N- 'Maybe. Just let me know.'
T- 'Ok. Give me some time.'

I tossed my phone to the side. I then grab my laptop. If I want to understand time, then I have to understand where I came from....
After hours of finding nothing, I decided to try searching for my Aunts Hero name. I came across her wiki page! I was scared. I don't know why, yet I was curious. I click and red the first line. She paved the way for future generations of woman hero's! Why did she give it up then! She is still so young. She is only..... 38? Wait she is really young. So if I'm 17... she would of been 21 when I was born. Ok I mean she was the younger sister... Right? Then I saw her birthdate. I closed the computer. Nope. Wikipedia is lying to me. I can not except that. I then heard a knock at the door. Toshinori must be here. I get up, and walk over to the door. The porch light is on, so I didn't turn on the living room light. I open it. "What took ya... Oh sorry I thought you where someone else." This man with a big scar on his face and down his neck stood before me. This is a waste of time. Rang in my head. "Well sorry to waste your time. I close the door. He knocked again. I open it. "What?"
"You can read minds."
"Yes. Now are we done here."
"How well do you know All Might."
"I don't. Now please leave." I close the door. He knocked again. "What?"
"You took his smile away..."
"If you don't leave then I'll call him right now." I close the door once more. I even turn off the light this time. I start to walk back to my room. When the knock stopped me. I turn back around. I swing it open. "Fuck off!" I couldn't see him, but I focused on him, and throw him back across the street.... wait. He was taller. "Shit! Toshinori!" I ran across the road barefoot.
Under the streetlight I could see him... He landed in the neighbors trash cans. "Well I don't know what I did to piss you off, but I'm sorry."
I help him up. "I thought you where the other dude. I'm the one that's sorry."
"Well it looks like your training is paying off." He then looks at me. "What other dude?"

POV: ?

I left just before her boyfriend showed up. How lucky. Yet I also get to see she has more then one quirk. Just like advised. Next time tho, I won't be leaving so easy.

POV: Y/N

"What other dude?" Toshinori asked.
"Some dude with a scar. He literally knocked on my door several times and wouldn't leave."
He looks around. "Let's go inside."
I lead the way in. It isn't safe out here. Rang in my head. Does Toshinori think that man wanted to hurt me? Once inside, he locked my door. "Do you think he will be back?"
"Better safe then sorry. What did he say to you?"
"Oh, well the first time nothing. But he thought it was a waste of time. So I closed the door. He knocked, I opened it. He said I could read minds. I asked if we where done, and he asked how well I knew All Might. Of course I told him I didn't, and closed the door. Then he knocked again. This time he told me I took his smile. Like is this dude drunk. I told him to leave or I'll call All Might. So when I closed the door. This time, I turned off my light. I was almost to my room, when I heard the knock again."
"So you couldn't see, but you thought you where given that dude a warning. Instead you got me."
"I'm still so sorry about that. I would never try to hurt you. Physical or mentally."
"It's ok. I'm fine. I'm more worried at the fact that a dude was asking you about All Might."
Shit... I haven't told him what happened earlier yet. "I probably should tell you what happened earlier in the night."
"Yes. That was a weird phone call I got from you."
How should I word this.... "So I wanted to go out and get a bite to eat. And instead I kinda got... How to put it.... Jumped? No, I almost had my skin taken. That doesn't make sense."
"Ok take a step back."
"Right. So there was three people. Two dudes then a woman. One dude could freeze you if he took over your shadow. The other dude spit fireballs. The woman was running from the law. I guess, but with her quirk she can take other peoples skins. So she was trying to become me."
"I see you made it home tho."
"Yes, but not fully dressed." I couldn't look at him now. I was to embarrassed.
"What do you mean by that?" Is he sweating right now?
"Well for her to take my skin, she has to press her skin to mine. So they took off my dress. I couldn't fight it because the shadow dude froze me. Leaving me in my underwear."
"I'm sorry you had to go through that." He put his hand on top of mine.
Tell him. Tell him what happened next. He has the right to know. Hell he should be the only person that ever sees you like that. "Toshinori. Was today normal for you?"
"For the most part." He chuckles. "Why?"
"It's nothing. So All Might saved me."
"Well I guess you where lucky he showed up."
"He also brought me home."
"He didn't stay did he?"
I bite my bottom lip. Tell him. Tell him now.