Chatper 9

This chapter is a little more dirty, sadly nothing happens, but it's close. Enjoy!

POV: Y/N

"Let me buy you a drink." He raises his hand to get the bar tender attention.
I put my hand on his arm and lower it. "Save your money. How else you going to buy all that soba." I see pain in his eyes. I can't let him. "Anyway, I think a martini is on its way over already." I smile, and take the drink. I'm getting tipsy.

"I have plenty of money. Anyway I'm not drinking so I can spend some."
"Why aren't you drinking?" I try again at my flirty smile.
"I can't."
"Were you an alcoholic or something? I can stop drinking if I need to."
"No, nothing like that. But you might be the alcoholic."
I do my flirty giggle, and push at his shoulder again. "I really enjoy being able to talk for more then five minutes." I watch him spray blood again.
  "I-I enjoy this too." He grabs a napkin and cleans his face.
"I'm not trying to be rude. You don't have to say.... but is the blood and no drinking connected?"
"Yeah, they are..."
Suddenly the bar tender put 5 shot glass down and started to fill them. I look behind me. I see Kimberly holding one, and pointing at me. She got someone to buy her and me shots even though I'm not over there. "Sorry, my friend is telling me it's shot time." I grab one and down it. One after another. I start to giggle.
"I think you had to much."
"I don't even feel it..." Suddenly they started to play my favorite song. "I love this song." I grabbed his hand, and lead him to the dance floor.
"I don't dance." He turns to walk away.
"Come on just have fun." I pulled him closer. I raised my hands above my head, and start to dance. Simple at first, then crazy. I shake my hair, then spin around. I wasn't facing him, when I start to slide down him. Coming up slowly. I heard him spray blood. I'm surprised he stayed on the dance floor. And let me dance with him. I turned and faced him, moving my whole body to the song. His eyes where glued on me. I press up against him. Making this dance more... spontaneous. Surprisingly he knew what to do. His hands travel my body, his hips moving against mine. He stared at me like I was candy that he wanted to eat. Once the song ended, I hear Kimberly shout.
"Save the baby making for later!"
Our faces where red, as we separated. I'm pretty should he had been clubbing before. We make our way back to our seats. After a few minutes of awkward silence, we started a conversation. 5 minutes later the drinks finally hit me. "Listen Captain Sexy!" *hiccup* "I think you are addicted to Soba!" *Hiccup*
I heard his friend mimic me. "Captain Sexy, you been holding out Toshinori."
The blood came from is mouth. "Y-Y/N how much have you drank?" He asks.
"I don't know." *hiccup* "But I'm pretty sure I want to do this." I grabbed him by is white t-shirt, and pulled him near. His lips were soft, as they press again mine. At first he was shocked, but he melted into the kiss.  Once we pulled apart, I giggled. "You better not be wearing any All Might underwear." *hiccup* I winked.
His friend was literally dying. "I don't think you needed my help man."
"Naomasa... I I... she works at that store."
I lean up to his ear. Whispering into it. "Can we take this elsewhere. I really want to know what you might be packing." I nibbled on his earlobe. The blood came spraying again.
"L-Lets get you h-home." Before I let him stand up, I kissed him again. I pulled away, bitting my bottom lip. 'Shit, why did she have to be drunk.' His voice rang.

He walks me home. Im hanging to his arm. As we walk, I reach into his pocket, and pull out his phone. It was unlocked. I checked what his number was. Then added myself as a contact. "Are you sure this is where you live?" He asked. I slid his phone back.
"Yeah. This is it." I unlock the door.
"Well I better get goin.." He started to say. I grabbed him by his white shirt again, and started to kiss him. This time I jumped on to him. His hands grabbed my butt so I wouldn't fall. He started to kiss back. He took a few steps inside and closed the door with his foot. He made his way to the couch. I could feel his member poking me. He sits down. I'm on top of him. I kiss him, letting him slid his tongue in my mouth. They fought. As this was happening, I was rocking my hips back and forth. The thin material of my panties against his pants. I grab at his hair. His hands squeezes my ass. My dress riding up. I let a soft moan out against his lips. He pulled away and started to kiss my neck. He is going to leave a hickey. I want this I really want this... 'Why this have to happen on a school night. If I'm late for class I'll just have Aizawa sub for me.' His voice rang.
I quickly pulled away. Under my breath. "Shit shit shit." He looked at me with concerns. Kimberly told me that there's a teacher at UA named Aizawa, he would be my teacher. "Your a teacher at UA!"
"Uhhh, w-well yeah kinda." He stuttered.
"Crap! Why does the bad shit always happen to me!" I start to straighten out my dress. "I'm sorry Mr. Toshinori, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
"W-What? W-Why?" He looks confused.
"I really wanted this, but I can't. It wouldn't end well for either of us." I go over and open the door.
"Y-N.." his eyes are full of hurt.
I felt tears roll down my face. "Now!" When I said that the lamp smashed along with the tv. We were now in the dark. He silently got up and walked to the door. At the door he looked at me, then left. It must kill him to see tears in my eyes. When he was gone I closed the door. I slid down the wall crying. He is a teacher, and I'm a dumb 17 year old....