Chapter 57

POV: Toshinori

"This isn't fair."
"No, it isn't. So are you going to dance, or feel me up?"

She is only doing it because she knows I like her. I can't be stupid tho. Oh I want to be stupid. But if she looks at my phone, she will see not only the video I sent myself, but she would see the photo of her as the background. Then she will be pissed that I didn't tell her I'm All Might. "Fine." I hand her back her phone. And then typed SexyBack into YouTube.
"Oh, you should Dab, and call it Detroit Dab!"
"I can have my phone back after."
"Yes." She smirks.
I'm not getting it back. The song started, and I tried doing the floss. "This is stupid."
"Do the Detroit Dab!" She is laughing.
She is the only person that can make me do this. I dab, then go back to the floss. "Am I done yet?"
"You need to smile. Your not All Might unless you smile."
"Better?" I give a big smile.
"Yes. But keep going." I do another dab, but this is boring. I know a few dance. Well fuck it. I go into the sprinkler next. Then I did the running man. "Whoa! Someone got some moves!" She has this big smile, and she is laughing. I start laugh with her. I do a spin, a quick Dab, then go back to the floss. This is such a weird song.
"Am I done yet?"
"Sure." She puts her phone in her pocket.
I stop the song. "Now my phone please."
"Oh your not getting it yet."
"Yes I am. You said..."
"I know what I said. We never said immediately after."
"Your going to make me come and get it." I take a few steps towards her. She backs up into the wall.
"Maybe."
I have her pinned. I take my hands, and squeeze her breast. A small moan comes from her lips. I'm being stupid. "Wait I don't feel it."
"Your not looking in the right place."
Ok, did she move it? I look over her body. Man, she is so fine. I don't see it. I reach my hands around her, pulling her close. I then squeeze her ass. It's not in her back pocket. She bites her bottom lip. I look her in the eyes. "Where is it?" She smirks. She then points up. I follow where's she is pointing. Floating above us is my phone. I can't believe her. My face is burning now.
"You just assumed it was still there. But thanks for the good time." She winks.  What is coming over me. I went in without thinking.
"That was not a nice trick."
"Sorry, I have to mess with you a little bit."
I reach up, and grab my phone. I put it in my pocket. "You've been pretty naughty." I lift up her chin.
She bites her lip. "I have been. What are you going to do about it?"
She needs to cut this sexy act out. "How about you go run on the treadmill."
She pushes away from me. "What! No!"
"Yes. 2 miles."
"Well dam. Someone became teacher real fast."
"Your right. Now go and do the 2 miles."
"Fine." She walked over, and started her run.

POV: Y/N

All Might took over playing songs. Aka he searched for a clean music playlist. I've been running now for what felt like an eternity. I phone buzzes. I pull it out. Kimberly finished her math test. I look up to All Might. "Hey, is it cool if Kimberly comes and hang for a few?"
"Doesn't she have a test?"
"She finished it, and the next one isn't for a while."
"Fine."
"Cool." I send her the a-okay text. Suddenly she was next to me.
"School needs to step up their game. That test was shit."
"How many others from your class finished their test?"
"Phhh! Are you kidding, their all a bunch of idiots."
"Wait, is Kimberly good at school?" All Might asked.
We both looked at him like he was crazy. "She has a 4.3 gpa."
"Excuse me, 4.5." She smiles.
"This is the same girl that is obsessed with fan fictions." He asks.
"I don't see what is so surprising." Kimberly pull out her phone.
"She is good at school, so she can slack off. And spend time doing things she loves. With is reading and writing fanfics. With helps with her schooling."
"I literally didn't see that coming." He shakes his head."
"Ok! Vent time!" Kimberly shouts.
"That's my que to leave." All Might got up, and left the weight room.
"Ok. What's up."
"I spend a good 3 hours a day reading fanfics, an hour doing research for my fanfics, and probably 5 hours for writing. And this A-Hole comes in and tries to correct me!" She types on her phone. "They think with are so much better then me!"
"Are you messaging them?"
"Yes. I'm giving them what they deserve!"
"What's their name?"
"User name is FanFic4Life. With the number 4. Which is stupid!"
"Your username is FanficQueen."
"Your point?"
"Never mind."
"Look, their profile pic is of an anime girl."
"Well she is cute."
"This guy thinks he can come on over and mess with me. On he has another thing coming!" I grab her phone. "Hey!"
"One second." I look at the message. "He told you you forgot a period. This isn't world war three." I then look at the message Kimberly was getting ready to send. "No." I delete it. I then send. 'Thank you for pointing that out! I try to proofread at least 5 times before submitting my work, but final tests are here and I'm going a little crazy.' "Now that's better." I hand her the phone.
She looks over what I sent. "What is this! No swears, or even a yo mama joke!" Her phone pings, and she looks down. Now a smile on her face. "Well I know my story is amazing. They are so sweet."
I roll my eyes. "So your good?"
"Yeah. Also this playlist is trash."
"I have to listen to clean music." I smile at her. She smiles at me. We run over to the laptop. What he doesn't know won't kill him.
"Oh, I need this in my life." She types in a song.
"Country mood aye?"
"Cotton Eye Joe is a classic."
"If you say so."
"You remember the dance right?"
"Yes I remember." She hits play, and we take a few sets back. As we get ready to dance. We started out with clean music.... Ok, just that song. Then we started with the more dirty stuff.