Chapter 46

Ok, so these last few chapters are confusing and kinda bad. But I swear it will make sense soon.

POV: Y/N

I decided not to go down the road I did last time. Even though stuff is different now, I don't want to get burned again. It was dark out, probably because it's about 8:30. Suddenly my déjà vu feeling came back. The sound of the cars, the people around me. I grab my phone, and go to contacts. I'll just call Toshinori, and talk to him.... I walked under a street light. I stop just long enough to hit the call button. I go to take a step forward... only I can't. It's almost like my feet where just glued down. I look around, but no one is near me... I'm scared now. I hear laughter coming from behind me. I look but no one... that's when I saw it. My eyes go big. My shadow was holding onto the posts shadow! Shadows are NOT supposed to do that!
"Do you like this skin?" I hear a creepy voice say.
"Oh my... Isn't she just the prettiest." This tall woman came out of the shadows. She comes over and touches my hair.
"Don't touch me!" I couldn't move my arms, all I can move is my head. That mans quirk is stopping me.
"Oh, she has a little fight in her."
Suddenly I start to walk down the ally. It was pretty well lit. We where away from everyone.
I then saw a man I didn't want to see. The one that spit fireballs. "So I take it was are not going to spit up?"
There is three of them. I look to my phone. I see the little numbers moving. Just like last time. I can surely hide from the police with your skin. Rang in my head. "Tell me. What's your name." The woman asked.
"Running from the law, yet you choose to attack an innocent girl. I hope you rot in hell."
She leans in. And whispered in my ear. "Your going to be the reason I don't." Shit shit shit! She then grabs my face, and kisses me! And it wasn't a quick peck either. She was trying to make out. I tried to not let her win. Then I felt hands at my back. Someone was unzipping my dress! It wasn't her. No. She was undoing her clothes. She stopped the kiss. And took off her top. "Sorry doll face. I can't take your skin unless I press my skin to it."
"She likes the black set I see." Said the fire creep.
If I could just move! Suddenly my hands go down to my side. And the fire dude removes my dress. I'm so glad he didn't burn it. "I don't want a single hair on her damaged. Mostly because they will be mine in a few seconds." Now she was in her underwear, and I was in mine.
"Hey, I can't hold her much longer." The shadow quirk said.
"Ok, I'm going." She comes up again. And kisses me again.
"Dam it's so hot." Said fireball.
She presses as much of her as she could against me.... Suddenly the ground shook.
"It's fine now....." He stopped???? Say your fucking catchphrase! "Get your hands off of her." He sounds so fucking pissed. Fireball started to attack. Suddenly she started to melt into me..... No! Suddenly I could move. I fall to the ground. She goes back to herself.
"Oh! You little brat!"
Suddenly I saw All Might was stopped. The shadow was holding him now. Out of all the times I have broken things with the energy my mind reading has, now I need it. I need to get rid of the street lights. But this crazy girls is now on top of me. I close my eyes. And just thought of being so upset. The first thing I thought of was when I pushed Toshinori away. How much that night hurt! How much it hurt him! I start to hear shattering noise. I open my eyes, and saw it was dark. "Can't hold us back if there's no shadows." All Might was back in the fight. I look around. The entire street was dark. I broke all of the lights. Suddenly I felt her pull on my bra! It was almost slow motion. She pulled, and it broke! My breast now exposed to the world.
"I want my skin!" She yelled.
I tried to focus on her.... Then I lifted her in the air. I held her there. "No! It's mine!" I shout.
I quickly covered my chest with my arms. I was still siting on the ground too. I then saw All Might punch fireball, sending him flying. The creepy lady was screaming in corner. The shadow quirk was trying to run, but I floated him up too.
"Looks like you should of kept running there." He laughs, then he ties them up. I look around for my dress, but it was burnt again. "Are you Alrig..." I looked up to All Might. His face goes red, then he started to cough!
"DON'T Look at me!" My face was burning up.  This is worst then last time. My chest is exposed! Suddenly I hear All Mights voice ring in my head. Dam! Clean thoughts man... "All Might!"
"I hate your quirks." He suddenly picked me. Bridal style, I might add. He held me close.
"W-where..."
"I'm going to take you home." Suddenly he jumped into the air. Now I'm wondering... Even though things where different. Everything was the same. Did I relive the day, have déjà vu, or did the day rest... If it reset, that would mean one or two things. Someone reset it for me, or I did it. I kinda rest my head against All Might. His smell reminds me of Toshinori.... I'm scared tho. If I have another quirk, when did I get it. Have I had it? Why haven't I seen it until now? Can I even control it, or will I be stuck on today? Should I tell someone, or would they think I'm crazy? Hell I think I'm crazy. Kimberly asked early if it was like reverse, but I fear it's something worst then that........ Suddenly we land. He opens the door, and sets me down. I was so in thought I wasn't thinks. I stood there. My eyes big.

SHIT! WAS THAT A JUMP!