Chapter 7

This is a weird chapter... bare with me.

POV: Y/N

Saturday
I started the last of the soba in the microwave. After yesterday, I was done. I figured there was no need to care.  I take the food back to the register. I float a magazine in front of my face while I eat.  I heard the chime of the door, but I didn't care. 'Soba, Soba. Have to try it from here.'
"We are all out."
"Excuse me?" A voice said.
I look over the register. "You said you had to try the soba, I said we are out. I'm eating the last one." I look at the small mouse like man.
"Im sorry to say but I never said it out loud." He smiles. "What is your quirk?"
"Um, it's complicated."
"Can you read minds?" He asked.
"Yes and more."
"What is more?"
I point to the magazine. "I can levitate stuff, and...."
"And?" His face was confused.
"This is a lot of questions!"
"Oh I'm sorry, let me introduce myself. I'm Nezu, the principal at UA." He smiles.
My magazine fell. "W-Why are you interested in me then."
"Did you go to hero school?"
"No, I dropped out once everyone started to get sick."
"Sick?"
"My mother was always sick when I was younger. She could read minds. Then she past. I started to read minds. Then I moved in with my aunt. A year later she got sick. She almost always live in the hospital. So I had to work for food and hospital bills. She had a few savings but we are going through it fast." Why does it always feel like a lie."
"Are you sure?"
"Why wouldn't I be?" I stared at him. "No, I'm not sure. Truth be told I can't remember much. Only a few years back. I just repeat what my aunt told me."
"How old are you."

The second my shift ended, I had to call Kimberly. "Girl! I have some news."
'What's up.'
"I met your principal today."
'And?'
"I couldn't stop talking."
'And! Tell me.'
"He offered me to start going to school part time. And he said he would help with the medical bill."
'Shut up!'
"No, he said I had great potential, and he would love to see me control my quirk and use it for good."
'Omg. What class you be in?'
"He said I would have to do first year stuff. But it's so cool. I can even still work, cause it's only part time."
'Hey are we still on for Tomorrow night?'
"I got Sunday a half shift then Monday off. Where is it you want to go?"
'Ok so don't tell my parents. Obviously. But before I graduate, I was to sneak into a club. Using my quirk.'
"Oh! What about a fake ID?"
'Are you in or not? Anyway if we look hot enough we can get drink from any guy.'
"I'm in. What's the point of life it ya don't have fun." Maybe it will take my mind off of Mr. Mysterious...

Sunday
I'm about to leave work early. It's only 1:30, I'm getting out at 2. Half of me hopes that he will show up today. I mean I did yell at him and ran away crying. When I had came back out, he was gone, and the lady with her kid were still looking around. I'm pretty sure he won't show just because it's the weekend. But I still hope. Yesterday I got invited to to join the best school around. I would like to tell him about it.

POV: Toshinori

I was walking out of the movie theater, and I got a phone call.
A PHONE CALL IS HERE! A PHONE CALL..
"Hello?"
'Hey Toshinori, What are you doing today?'
"Naomasa, just watched a moive. Why?"
'Listen, this may sound strange, but I need a drink. Could we met up later to talk.'
"Sure sure. Is everything ok?"
'You know that case that happened the other week. The one were half of the town was without power?'
"Yes, I read about it, and you mentioned you you were working on it."
'Well someone realize that had gotten it on a security camera. They said they will send it other tomorrow. It's just there was no evidence that someone was under the car. But I don't know. Do you want to hit up that new club? I'll get a drink, and maybe you could get laid.'
Blood sprays from my mouth. "Your still on that? I don't think anyone will even talk to me. They only want to talk to you."
'Haha! And no you can't bring him. Just you the way you are.'
"Wow, thanks. Now I really want to go." The sarcasm was dripping off my words.
'We all know if you went to a bar, everyone would be over you. That's why, we have to find someone that likes you for you.'
"How did having a beer while discussing that case turn to get me laid?"
'Come on!'
"I'll met ya there around 7, ok?"
'Sure 7 works. Should be some cuties there for ya.'
My face was red. I hang up the phone. Truly the only girl I want there is kinda mad at me. I bet if I showed up as All Might to that store, she would throw herself at me.... Then seeing she is like the rest I wouldn't care about her. I put it in my head. Now I have to know. I slid into a dark ally. Once the steam cleared, I jumped into the air. Flying through the air, I spot the shop. Landing in front of it. A smile on my face.

POV: Y/N

I just punched out, and was heading to the back to get my bag. Once I got back there, I took off the green top, showing my tank top. I hear a small scream. "Y/N get up here quick! All Might is outside!"
"Your kidding right?" I grab my stuff, and slowly start to walk up front.
"Hello! I am here for some Soba! Haha!" A deep male voice shouts.
I slowly peek out. He has on green pants and a white t-shirt. He is in everyday clothes. "Hello All Might Sir. C-Can I get your a-autograph!"
I sat there shocked. My boss just asked All Might for a autograph.
"Give him some space, he just wants some soba." I state.
She looks at me with death eyes. "Hello! I almost didn't see you over there." He smiles. Is that blush on his face.
"The soba is right there. It's pretty good." I point.
"Why thank you." He walks over. He bearly fits in the aisle! He is fucking huge!
He showed up today, but no Mr. Mysterious. My heart kinda hurts. "Well I'm heading out now. See ya Tuesday." I wave to my boss. She ignores me. Well I did just ignore All Might and stopped him from giving her an autograph. So yeah she probably doesn't even care about me. And he must think I'm stuck up. I cross the road and continue to walk.
"This soba is Delicious!" A loud deep voice shouts next to me.
I jump like a foot off the ground. "Holy Shit! You scared me!"
"Sorry that wasn't my intention!" He chuckled.
"Ok, I'm going to go now." I point behind me. For a split second I thought I saw pain on his face. 'This wasn't what I expected.'  "I didn't expect to met All Might today either. But it is what it is." I continue to walk.
"Did you read my mind?" All Might asked.
Shit! "Um no." I start to walk faster. Suddenly he was in front of me.
"I think you did." He smiles
"I'm sorry, I can't control it. It just happens. And if I'm not careful. I will send what I'm thinking to others. So goodbye." I push past him. I want to scream. He is definitely very sexy.
"Did you ever go to school to learn."
"Oh right your a teacher now at UA. Don't worry. I got this covered."
"Y/N wait."
I froze how did he know my name?! "Ummm."
"Y-Your name t-tag. It's on that green shirt in your hands. But why are you so claim."
"Do you expect everyone to just fall all over you?"
"That's not what I meant."
"Listen, your cool, your strong. I'm not going to waste my time with a man I know I'll never be with."  'In fact I already have one man in mind that I want to give my time too.' I smile and look down. 'I don't even know his name.'
'Could she mean?!' His voice rang in my head.
"Ok, I have to go. You might be getting my thoughts, and I know I'm still getting some of your thoughts, and that's not very nice of me..." I turn and walk away.