Chapter 21

Yes, I used the love Nikki app again. Don't judge me. This is the bikini you will be wearing. Again I don't know your skin, hair or eyes, so it's just for reference.

POV: Toshinori

I can't believe Y/N. She knows I don't like seeing her with other guys, yet she seems to be where I am. She was eating candy too. I wish I was that candy... I couldn't stay there. I need to forget about her. I can't be distracted. I know what is to come. I can't. As I walk down the road, I decided to check on young Midoriya. More like I'm going to bug him, so that I don't have to face Y/N again. Of course he wouldn't stop mumbling. Going on about his egg in the microwave. I'm tuning him out... suddenly my phone pinged. Who would be texting me?
'Kimberly we have to go to the beach tomorrow, it's going to be so nice out.'
My eyes go big. And I cough up some blood. That was meant for Kimberly not me. Ohhhhh, the beach. No, don't think about her swim suit. To late. Suddenly I got another text.
'Omg! Sorry Toshinori that was meant for Kimberly.'
She realized she sent it to the wrong person. Why does that hurt.
'You know if you really want, you could come to the beach tomorrow too.'
I can't, I really can't. Just reply. Keep it simple. 'It's ok, and I don't think I should.'
'I just bought a new bikini. To bad you won't get to see it.'
I really want to see it... 'Enjoy the water.' Maybe she will stop texting me.
'Ok, bye Toshi.'
This girl knows how to drive me wild.
"Hey? What's going on? Is everything alright?" Young Midoriya asked.
Shit I forgot he was there. "Yes everything is fine."
"Why did you cough up blood when you looked at your phone. Then didn't reply every time I said your name?"
"So many questions. How about I tell you another time."

POV: Y/N
Sunday

"I don't know if he will even show up." I took a bite of my cereal. It's already 10:30 in morning, so we have to get going soon.
"You put that bikini image in his head. He is going to want to see it." Kimberly pours the milk into her bowl.
"I should of bought the All Might bikini. He would have flipped."
"Yeah, but if All Might was at the beach, you would have to explain why your wearing his swimsuit. It would be awkward because he is training you."
"Right." I take the last bite of my cereal. "Ok, I'm going to go shower, and get dressed." I dropped my bowl to the sink as I left. About 15 minutes later I was done washing up. I go to my room and look at the bikini. "Kimberly, are you sure this is age appropriate?"
"Nope. You got an older guy wanting your body. While under age still. But you have to look good. If he sees you in that talking to boys he will flip." She was in the door way.
"I'll look hot?"
"Smoking."
"Fine. I'll do it." She closed the door. I finally get dressed. (Image At top.) I exit the room.
"Oh! If I was a guy I would marry you!"
"Shut up!"
"But your so hot. Maybe I'm going bi just for you."
"Haha, what about Tōgata?"
"I lied, I'm still straight." She smile. "Now let's go to the beach!"
"Should I cover up?"
"No, just grab a towel, that floaty I bought, and let's go."
I did as told, then I grabbed her hand. Next thing I knew, we where at the beach. My foot was in something wet... I look down. Is that potato salad?
"Really, my potato salad! It took me three days to make that!" A very angry man said.
"Sorry."
"Three days!" (😏)
We quickly ran away from the anger man. "So where do we want to set up?" Kimberly asked.
"Over there looks good." I point to an empty spot.
"Agreed."
We made our way over. Kimberly opens her bag, and sets up a blanket. She then lays out her towel. I lay mines next to hers. She then sets the umbrella up in the corner of the blanket. She puts her bag under it, and I hand her the floaty. She then pulls out tanning lotion. "Isn't tanning like bad?"
"Yes, but if your all oily, you will look hotter. Aka he won't be able to resist you."
"You have a lot of advice for someone who doesn't have a boyfriend."
She smiles. "I read a lot."
"Right." I start to rub the tanning lotion all over.
"It is beautiful out. If he doesn't show, we will have to go and find him." Kimberly jokes... I hope.
I then pull out my sunglasses, and lay down on my belly. My head was turned away from Kimberly. The sun is so very bright. "So I'm the only one tanning?"
"Yup. You have to look good. I also have a book report I have to do."
"Maybe this is a bad idea."
"Nonsense. Anyway, I'll be able to keep an eye out for him."
"We don't have to go in the water do we?"
"No, not unless I think it will help you with your man."
"I can't swim, so please don't."
"You won't need to once your in the arms of one Mr. Toshinori." I just know she is smirking right.
"Shut up, and don't let me burn."
"Hey, I wanted to ask you something back at your place."
"Shoot."
"Why is there a scratch on your tummy? It looks like a scar actually."
"I don't know, I woke up with it one night."
"Oh, make sure you tell him about."
"What?"
"He is bound to ask. Especially if he is checking you out."
"Fine. Now read your book." She listens. I go back to tanning. The sun is so warm. I close my eyes. Relaxing. Probably a good 25 minutes go by, and Kimberly taps my shoulder. So I flip over. I'm facing Kimberly now. A few minutes go by. I notice Kimberly gets up, and it seems like she ran away. I didn't care enough to see where or why. Maybe Tōgata showed up. It's probably near the end for tanning. I've been laying her for almost an hour. Suddenly someone was in my sun... and coughing! I open my eyes, but I couldn't see. I raised a hand to make a shadow over my face. There was Toshinori! "Hey! You showed up." ..... Why is he in a blue top and jeans? I sat up, with my arms behind me to lean on. This really makes my chest pop out.
He wasn't looking at me. "Kimberly forced me to walk over here." He took a quick look at me before turning away again.
"Oh."
"I shouldn't be here."
I stand up. He looked at me, but turned away again. "Your not even looking at me."
"I can't."
"Do you at least like my bikini?"
He coughed up some blood. "Your very exposed."
"Toshi, I don't mind if you look."
"I mind. Why would you wear that here. There are a ton of sick men that could see you."
"At least they would look at me. Your making me feel terrible." The second those words left my mouth, I felt worst. But then he looked at me. His eyes devouring every inch of my bare skin. He was sweating. Suddenly his hand reaches out, and he touches my tummy.
"Why do you have a scare?"
My face was burning up. One point to Kimberly. He was touching me. His skin was warm. I want his hands all over me. "I-I scratched myself in my sleep. I-It's nothing."
He moved his hand, and it made me sad. He turned away again. "I don't like seeing scars on you." He said kinda low. "I like the bikini, but I don't like others looking at you."
"We aren't in a relationship. You can't control who looks at me."
He looked me in the eyes. "Your right." With that he started to walk away.
"See ya!" I shout to him. He just waves a hand in the air. I wonder what he is feeling right now.
"Boo!" A voice said behind me.
I jumped. I turn to see Kimberly. "Shit girl, I almost died."
"So what did he say." She put her hands together, and looked up. "Oh Y/N! I have been so stupid, you the only girl for me! Please take my hand, and let's get married!"
"Far from it."
"Well tell."
"He told me I was to exposed to be out here. He didn't want sick men looking at me."
"I saw he touched you... Tell me about that."
"He doesn't like to see scars on my body."
"Wow. Isn't he just a romantic."
"Well he is gone now, so let's go home."
"Oh no."
"What? Why?" I'm confused.
"There is a small chance he didn't actually leave. He could be testing you to see if you leave right away."
"I highly doubt that."
"Let's go play some volleyball, and see what happens." She smile.
"I don't know...."
"Come one. Do it for me."
"Sure."
"Yes!"
We walk over to the net, and there was a bunch of young men already playing a game. "They seem busy."
"Hello boys! Is there space for two more in your game?"
They all smile. "What college do you to fine ladies go to?" One asked.
"C-Col..." They are college boys.
"Oh we go to the Big U, go lions." Kimberly smiles.
"Kimberly.." That's a major lie. I look at them to see if they bought it. Then I see it. They have a bag with the Big U on it. They go there.
"Nice! Sure you can join us." Another male said.
I'm literally going to kill her later.....

POV: Toshinori

I was leaving the beach, when I turned around. I don't want Y/N to see me, but I have to know if she is still there. I would hope knowing I don't like others looking at her, she would leave, but I have to make sure.... She isn't at her stuff. But her stuff is still here. Did she go to the bathroom maybe? I look around again. I see so many people here. Young, old, teens, collage boys, Kimberly, even dogs. Wait Kimberly. I look back. Playing with the college boys in a game of Volleyball was Kimberly... I look closer. Y/N is there too. I need to stop caring. No matter how things go, we can't be together. It's not just the laws that are stopping me, it's the future that is going to stop us. I look back at her. I watch her jump in the air to hit the ball. Her chest bouncing. I see the other guys also noticed this. I can't take this any longer. Fuck everything! What is....