Chapter 56

POV: Y/N

He is a lost hope. In fact he isn't watching, he is staring. Do I really affect him like this?! "Your not dancing." I walk over to him. "Try the floss."
"I flossed this morning. Why?"
"No the dan... Never mind. Take your arms like this, and move them back and forth. Like this." I show him.
"That's stupid."
"Try it. Or I'll pick something worse."
"There is worst?"
"Maybe we should teach you how to twerk."
I grin.
"Show me that."
"Ok, so follow along."
"I'll watch first."
I'm starting to think he knows what twerking is. I take off my gym top. I have a tank top on. "I'm going to need a song." I go back to the laptop. "But it won't be PG." I smirk.
"The rest after this have to be clean."
"Cross my heart." I hit play, and before the song started I ran over to the wall. Naughty Girl, is definitely a good song. 'I kinda wish Toshinori was here. I would dance for him', and make him so hard. 'I'm feelin' sexy' As the song starts I slowly go down. Making sure to work it, and I know his eyes are on me. 'I'm feelin kind of n-a-s-t-y' Thats my que. I started moving my ass. I picked it up, and stood there shaking my ass fast. I then turned, and slowly walked towards him. I then bent over, hands on my knees, and start a good twerk. I follow that by dropping it to the floor, making my ass bounce. I'm not the greatest at twerking. Kimberly is better. And Kimberly loves this song. I crawl forwards a little. Then Go back to twerking on the floor. All Mights face is red. He is enjoying the show. 'Why does that make me miss Toshi?' I bite my bottom lip, as I come back up to a normal twerk. I then turn away from him. I stand and shake. My ass bouncing. I then lean forward a little, and pick up the speed. I go back to a normal twerk. 'He is definitely getting a good view.' I then drop back to the floor. 'I want Toshinoris' big hands to grab my ass.' My face starts to burn. 'His fingers to gliding over my' dot. Fuck, I'm turning myself on thinking of Toshinori! I have to stop twerking! I come up, and stop the song. I turn to All Might. "Your turn." I'm out of breath.
"I don't think I caught that. Maybe you should do it again." His face is so red!
"Or you could do the floss, and stop looking at my ass." I smile. "I'm going to take five and go to the bathroom."

POV: Toshinori

The second she left, I deflated. I sat down. She was thinking of me the whole time. I don't think she even realize she was sending me thoughts. If I didn't have a reason for everything, I would of had my hands all over her. Dam it! I need to claim down. I'm an idiot for thinking I could let her dance and not be affected by it. If only someone else was here. But everyone is testing or giving a test. Shit. I just have to remember. She isn't of age, she is a student, we are at school, and she is in danger because of me. Also there isn't a future for us, or for me. I stood up, and walk to the laptop. That's when I saw it. My face on her phone. It's not a picture either. It's live. She was recording the whole time. I stop the video, then play it back. If she was trying to get me dancing, she failed. She mostly got herself. I look around. She isn't here yet. I exit the camera, and saw her background was me. When did she take that photo! I'm driving! It's such a bad angle. I open her text message app, and click on the messages to me. She saved all of our conversations. I quickly send the video to myself. Ok, now I'm crazy. I felt my phone buzz. So I held down on the video, and deleted the proof that I sent it. I then backed up, and closed the open app. I reopen the camera. Now we wait.

POV: Y/N

I could message him, but he said not to. And if he is giving a test... shit! You know what, it's fine. I can live. Ok. Now clean thoughts! I slash some water on my face, then head back to the weight room. All Might was at the laptop, and holding my phone.... I forgot I had it recording!
"You left something."
My face burns. Did he check the video. Or did he go through my phone. Because I have a picture of Toshinori as my background. I might have taken a few sneaky shots when he wasn't paying attention. Or the screenshot when we FaceTime. Am I a stalker? "Yes. I put it down to twerk."
"I don't think you did."
Busted. "I can explain it all, and it's super funny."
"You tried to film me dancing. Instead you got yourself."
I try to grab the phone, but he pulled it away. "Well you see, after you left last night..." He stiffen up, and he face starts to go red. I bite my bottom lip. "I had Kimberly come over. To get her to stop asking questions. I told her I could get a video of you dancing to 'SexyBack.' So when you suggested music, it was my chance."
"Oh, I see. You could of asked."
"You would of said no."
"True but it's better then filming someone without there knowledge."
"Fine. Let's start over. All Might, will you dance to SexyBack while I film you. It's to win a bet."
"No. Now delete it."
"I can't do that."
"Yes you can."
"You are holding my phone."
He looks at his hand. "Well if you want it, work for it."
I was going to levitate my phone, when I saw his poking from his pocket! I smirk. I then focused on it. He didn't even notice. I reached out and grabbed it. "It's ok. I'll just upgrade to this one." His eyes go big, as he reaches out for it. I pull it back. "Oh, is there something you don't want me to see on here."
"Give me my phone."
"The only way your getting your phone back is if you dance to SexyBack for me. All you have to do is the floss."
"No. Now give it."
"Fine." I then stuffed it into my bra. "If you want it. You'll have to get it yourself." Suddenly his phone buzzed. "Oh that tickles."
"This isn't fair."
"No, it isn't. So are you going to dance, or feel me up?"

Is it bad? I feel like it's a bad chapter. Let's roll with it tho.