Chapter 61

(A little dirty, but not a lemon like a lime. Or smut deal with it!)

POV: Toshinori

*Last Night*

"Toshi, I'm right here you know."
I quickly sat up, and turned on the lamp next to me. I look to see Y/N! But I quickly turn away. "I thought you left... Um, your outfit is Um.."
"What? Do you not like my Navy Blue bra?"
"Didn't say that... I mean what happened to wearing my shirt?"
"I wear what she wears. It was taken off. If you don't remember, I go by her emotions too."
"Well I can give you another one to wear..."
"I can't put it on. You could just look at me. I don't mind."
"You have a lot of confidence."
"I pick my panties just for you. I pick what I know you will like."
"I told you last time, I'm not going to have fun with a projection."
"Then I'll have fun with you." I can't look at her. She is only in underwear. Suddenly her leg goes over me, and she is sitting on me. Her hands grab mine, and move them to her hips. "Do you like me up here? You know I'm willing to do whatever you want me to do. Projection or real. But, don't I feel real." She starts to move her hips.
I quickly roll her, now she is on the bed. Now I have to look at her. The way her breast fill the bra, how soft her skin looks, how kissable she is. "You May feel real, but you can't do what she can."
She smiles. "Fine, I can't do everything she can. But I can try. I know she wants you. It's the one thing that goes through her head. Having you. Loving you. Hell, she wants you for her birthday. Her life is you."
"What about All Might?"
She chuckles. "She might not have figured it out, but I have. I know a lot that she doesn't. I have access to memories she doesn't."
"I-I don't know what your talking about."
"Toshi, stop worrying and just enjoy the view."
"Shit." I move away from her. "You should cover up. It's un-lady like to be like this."
"Says the man in his boxers. Hmm you look so good."
Shit! I reach down and grab my shirt. "At least get under the blankets."
"Sorry, I'm to hot for that."
She didn't question my wound... "I can turn on the ac if you want."
"Toshinori, stop trying to be modest. I'm not leaving. I'm staying like this."
"Is not very gentleman like of me to stare at your body without you knowing I'm doing it."
"Trust me. She doesn't care. If you really want, I could let her have this as a dream. Then she would know what you really want to do to her."
I get up, and walk to the bathroom. "How about you stay there, and I try to think." I run some water and splash my face. I dry off.
"I don't listen very well." She said. I turn around and there she was. Standing in the doorway. Her hips, her legs, her. I froze. "Well someone likes the view." She smirks.
"Will you stop?"
"You say one thing, but your body says another."
"Well, I'm a man, and your a very attractive woman."
"Then be a man." She walks over and places her hand on my...
"Damit." I lean down, and kiss her. It's wrong, but I can't help it. I love her the taste of her. I need her touch. I lift her up, and bring her back to my bed. I laid her down. Dam I wish she was real. I wouldn't be holding back so much. I kiss her neck. I'm sure it will leave a hickey. But when I came up, there wasn't anything there. "You don't have a hickey?"
"I can't be damaged. Any marks you leave on me, you will leave on her."
"Now you tell me."

POV: Y/N
*Present*

I go to walk out of the locker room, and I saw something in the mirror. I stop, and look at my neck. My eyes widen. I pull down the collar, and saw more. I quickly pulled off my shirt. Now just a tank top. I had hickeys! Going down my neck, along my collarbone, and over my chest! I was so tired this morning how did I miss them all! Where else do I have them! I lift my tank top up to see my belly. I had some there too! Wait, are these hickeys, or are they some type of disease?! I'm kinda scared for where else they might be! How have I missed them up to this point! Ok. I just have to relax. What did I do differently.... I saw a hippy tree. That doesn't help. I can't stay here forever tho! I have to see Recovery Girl. But she won't heal hickeys! So I have to get hurt. Fun. I put back on my gym shirt, and made my way to the weight room. The first thing I did was grab a weight... I didn't think this through. It was so heavy. I'm fucking crazy. I let go. Only when I was expecting pain, I hear All Might laughing.
"You should be more careful."
"Oh, yeah." I wasn't trying to drop it on my foot at all. I roll my eyes.
"Now let's do some warm up."
Think fast. I have to go to Recovery Girl. What if All Might sees these Hickey?! "Hey, what's the heaviest thing here you can lift?"
"Um, well this is all pretty light. I can like the treadmill if you want?"
"Yes please!" He turned to pick it up. And I took my foot, and kicked his right side. Only I wasn't expecting him to be so solid. I scream out in pain. He quickly turned, and caught me before I fell.
"Why did you kick me?!"
"I didn't think it was going to break my foot!"
"Come on, let's go to Recovery Girl." He picked you up.
Well it wasn't what you had planned, but you can live with it. Also, you get to be in his arms. So it's kinda a win. Even if you where crazy and broker your foot off of him.